Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

My DH will likely have something alcoholic but I don't see how that is relevant. We aren't planning to go in and not order anything. I'm just trying to plan our visit so I can best fit in my choice with my WW points for the day.
I asked because if you didn't really want to drink and only wanted to check the place out you can do so without a reservation. You can ask the CM at the front and they will give you a tour.
Hopefully someone who has ordered just a regular soda will chime in. You could also just get a soda from Ronto's or DB& and bring it in with you

Random question - anyone know of the Rising Moons Overnight Oats has mango? Thanks!
It can vary. We had dragon fruit, blackberries and lots of blueberries.

From the DFB:
The fruit topping will be seasonal, but it’s expected always to contain some “otherworldly” dragon fruit. Other fruits on our visit included kiwi, mango, blueberries, and blackberries. What a comfort that they can grow some familiar fruits on Batuu, eh? 😉

I apologize in advance because I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, but I'm still a newbie at posting/seeking info on here. We will be at Disney the first week of February. I was able to make a reservation for Oga's Cantina at 8:20, but just noticed that the posted park closing time is 8:00. Is it possible hours will be extended? And if not, do we need to check-in before park closing and just wait?

Thoughts on breakfast in Batuu? With my planned DHS day changing to a 7:00 opening I'm no longer going to have time for breakfast at my resort and I'm trying to figure out what that whole breakfast situation is going to look like. Is Docking Bay 7 crowded in the morning? I'm thinking of rope-dropping ToT after I get my boarding group and then making my way over to SWGE an hour or two ahead of my 10:00 droid reservation to eat, maybe do a little shopping. Thought about making a morning Oga's reservation (I've already got one for 12:30), but it seems like it could eat up a lot of time.

I apologize in advance because I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times, but I'm still a newbie at posting/seeking info on here. We will be at Disney the first week of February. I was able to make a reservation for Oga's Cantina at 8:20, but just noticed that the posted park closing time is 8:00. Is it possible hours will be extended? And if not, do we need to check-in before park closing and just wait?
merged you to the proper thread
This has happened every day, the park hours are not extended they just keep Oga's opened after park closing, yes you do need to be inside the park before park closing or they won't let you in

Thoughts on breakfast in Batuu? With my planned DHS day changing to a 7:00 opening I'm no longer going to have time for breakfast at my resort and I'm trying to figure out what that whole breakfast situation is going to look like. Is Docking Bay 7 crowded in the morning? I'm thinking of rope-dropping ToT after I get my boarding group and then making my way over to SWGE an hour or two ahead of my 10:00 droid reservation to eat, maybe do a little shopping. Thought about making a morning Oga's reservation (I've already got one for 12:30), but it seems like it could eat up a lot of time.
I’m wondering the same thing. Somehow I have a picture in my head of a relaxing morning in SWGE and having breakfast at DB7 after securing a BG. Lol I’m pretty sure it’s a complete fantasy at this point! 🙃 Would be curious to know what others have seen as far as breakfast options early in HS.

In my experience, it isn’t crowded. Christmas Day, I rode Smugglers Run and then got breakfast (7:35 after 7am opening) and had the place mostly to myself.
View attachment 463240
That’s what I pictured! Great you were able to enjoy a quiet breakfast. Hope it’s something like that at the end of the month

Makes me wonder if I should plan on doing breakfast earlier--crowds within an hour of opening versus two hours could look different if a lot of people had the same idea I did and wait to eat breakfast after doing multiple rides. Glad to hear it's not super crazy right away, though!

Is there currently a star wars themed sipper or popcorn bucket? We've got friends arriving at WDW next week. Thank you!

Is there currently a star wars themed sipper or popcorn bucket? We've got friends arriving at WDW next week. Thank you!
merged you to the proper thread.
Here's what's available at SWGE East (WDW)
Mouse Droid popcorn bucket from Kat Saka's and Bubo Wamba sipper from the Milk Stand
They just announced yesterday a Millennium Falcon popcorn bucket for Batuu West (DL) but haven't heard if it's here yet. I am going tonight and will keep an eye out for it

I don’t know if they’re still around, but I’ve seen BB8 specialty cups at qs locations.
totally forgot about the "off world" products :)
Yes BB8 sipper, Tie Fighter popcorn bucket, AT AT popcorn bucket and I believe the Darth Vader popcorn bucket are still around

I'm sure buried somewhere in this thread is the answer to this, but can you wander through Docking Bay 7 and Oga's to check out the decor and effects without dining or reservations?

Docking Bay 7 is quick service so you can go in whenever you like. For Oga's, you can go in without a reservation if you ask the hosts at the door if they can show you around.

I'm sure buried somewhere in this thread is the answer to this, but can you wander through Docking Bay 7 and Oga's to check out the decor and effects without dining or reservations?

Oga’s depends on how busy they are and if anyone is available to show you around. Early in the morning or close to park close are the most likely time you’ll be allowed to take a peek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!