Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

e_yerger

Mouseketeer
hii!! new to this thread but had some useful info.

Just returned home from DLR with our BB unit from Droid Depot. We have hardwood floors, with area rugs. By far the droid functions better on the carpet rather than the hardwood. It slides around significantly on hardwood, and it's head popped off multiple times after it would lose control and run into furniture. I moved to our (small) area rug, and it functioned much better and was easier to handle. I don't regret choosing a BB unit, but if I knew this earlier it may have swayed me to get a R2 unit.

SleeplessInTO

Mouseketeer
I thought I read that the Spira Metal Gift Cards weren't available any longer. Has anyone seen them in the parks? We go in 11 days and I would love to get one before I build my droid.
I asked at wdw GE today (droid depot). The CM said they are permanently gone, that it was just for the opening. They have run out and there’ll be no more.

I asked about Disneyland still having some and she said they just haven’t run out yet, if they’re still selling. (Very true I suppose.)

Take this with a grain of salt though. Sometimes CMs get things wrong. (I had one experience this morning where a CM told me a blatantly wrong thing.)

Revan46

Mouseketeer
I asked at wdw GE today (droid depot). The CM said they are permanently gone, that it was just for the opening. They have run out and there’ll be no more.

I asked about Disneyland still having some and she said they just haven’t run out yet, if they’re still selling. (Very true I suppose.)

Take this with a grain of salt though. Sometimes CMs get things wrong. (I had one experience this morning where a CM told me a blatantly wrong thing.)
I've seen reports from several people hearing the same thing from several CMs. So it might be factual at this point. I actually ended up buying one for about US$20 (I'm Canadian so was closer to $30 for me) on a site and it was legitimate. Pretty cool and worth buying for my collection from GE.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS