Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

we Are building our lightsabers at 0930, is there a safe place to store them at the park until it gets dark? I would really like to get some nighttime photopass pictures with them but I have no idea what to do with them while we go on rides.
Per only hope’s suggestion of sending to front of park, this is what I did. As for where to go, at Galaxy’s Edge they can do this at the Droid Depot, the Resistance Supply or the First Order Cargo. Alternatively there are some shops on the Main Street of the park, like ABC Commissary I believe it’s called. As also mentioned, it will take about three hours for it to get to the front of the park so if you plan to store do so early so the sabers are there before evening. And as for where to pick up, when you’re heading for the exit, to the left there’s a large Coca Cola place, the pick-up is just beyond there in a corner.

Per only hope’s suggestion of sending to front of park, this is what I did. As for where to go, at Galaxy’s Edge they can do this at the Droid Depot, the Resistance Supply or the First Order Cargo. Alternatively there are some shops on the Main Street of the park, like ABC Commissary I believe it’s called. As also mentioned, it will take about three hours for it to get to the front of the park so if you plan to store do so early so the sabers are there before evening. And as for where to pick up, when you’re heading for the exit, to the left there’s a large Coca Cola place, the pick-up is just beyond there in a corner.
Thanks, we will probably go this route.

Good Afternoon DISers! We got back last week and had our 3 Droids and a lightsaber shipped to us from POR where we were staying. First off, best $40 bucks we ever spent! They arrived home safe and sound in 7 days! But to my question, my wife thought that each droid came with an instruction booklet? If so, we cannot find ours. Any thoughts on where to get one or an online instruction booklet to their use/care updates? also for future accessories? Thanks everyone and have a magical day!

Good Afternoon DISers! We got back last week and had our 3 Droids and a lightsaber shipped to us from POR where we were staying. First off, best $40 bucks we ever spent! They arrived home safe and sound in 7 days! But to my question, my wife thought that each droid came with an instruction booklet? If so, we cannot find ours. Any thoughts on where to get one or an online instruction booklet to their use/care updates? also for future accessories? Thanks everyone and have a magical day!
merged you into the right thread

The flimsy cardboard box has some directions. The app and website do too. There’s not much info. As for accessories, the first pages of this thread have pictures and there’s numerous blog articles/videos from opening week on the web.

Question -

I know that the entire Savi's experience is only 20 minutes, but how long does it take total from the time your reservation begins?

Only Savi's availability cuts it really close to an Oga's reservation that we have.

Thanks!

Question -

I know that the entire Savi's experience is only 20 minutes, but how long does it take total from the time your reservation begins?

Only Savi's availability cuts it really close to an Oga's reservation that we have.

Thanks!
I had a 5:50 Savi’s reservation and tried to check in 10 min early, they had me hang out for 5 min while they finished having the time slot before mine pay. After the group before mine went in, I paid and sat in the “ready” area to wait. They took us in a minute or two “late” but we were out by 6:37 (that’s the next picture I have time stamped, so likely we were out a while before that).

Oga’s will likely be fine to have you check in late. If you are worried stop by there first to check with them, but for us they said that the reservation doesn’t “go away” or anything so showing up late is ok.

I had a 5:50 Savi’s reservation and tried to check in 10 min early, they had me hang out for 5 min while they finished having the time slot before mine pay. After the group before mine went in, I paid and sat in the “ready” area to wait. They took us in a minute or two “late” but we were out by 6:37 (that’s the next picture I have time stamped, so likely we were out a while before that).

Oga’s will likely be fine to have you check in late. If you are worried stop by there first to check with them, but for us they said that the reservation doesn’t “go away” or anything so showing up late is ok.

Super helpful, thanks!

I am hoping to pick up the new millennium falcon pandora charm on our upcoming trip. Does anyone have info about availability and where to purchase? It is sold out online.

I read a few months ago on this thread that Droid Depot offered a package including the droid, backpack and personality chip. The poster didn’t remember the exact price, only that he thought it wasn’t much of a discount.

Does anyone who had been there recently know the price for the package? Or could someone who is going soon find out the price and post it? Thanks so much!

FYI for anybody looking for a Savi’s reservation between March 1-14. As of early this morning there was availability between 8am-9am for all those days, matching up to the recently moved up opening hours.
At least I *think* this is news. I’m pretty sure those days were all sold out when checking on them previously.

In Batuu right now, the standby line to build a droid is 100 minutes and it'll close at 7pm. If you have a reservation you walk right in, just an fyi

I read a few months ago on this thread that Droid Depot offered a package including the droid, backpack and personality chip. The poster didn’t remember the exact price, only that he thought it wasn’t much of a discount.

Does anyone who had been there recently know the price for the package? Or could someone who is going soon find out the price and post it? Thanks so much!

I am curious to know about this as well. In theory the backpack and chip should qualify for an AP discount.

How strict are they on the guest limit? I will be there solo with my two kids and my son wants to build a lightsaber. Hes too young for me to send in by himself (under 14) and my daughter is too young to be left alone while i accompany him. Are my only options 1) pay 400 and have my daughter build a lightsaver she doesnt want or 2) tell my son he cannot do this? Anybody ever run into this problem before.

We are planning to be at HS on 3/13. So quickly coming up. I was at DL this past September and saw plenty of walk ups for Savi’s, so I thought nothing of it. Now, after more research I am realizing this might be a fatal error in comparison to Hollywood Studios. . . I am Disney Veteran and I’m kicking myself at this mistake.

My Teenage Son, Senior Adult Dad and Myself are all wanting to do Savi’s. Willing to be walkup and wait. What are chances and best advice?

Thanks in advance!!!

We are planning to be at HS on 3/13. So quickly coming up. I was at DL this past September and saw plenty of walk ups for Savi’s, so I thought nothing of it. Now, after more research I am realizing this might be a fatal error in comparison to Hollywood Studios. . . I am Disney Veteran and I’m kicking myself at this mistake.

My Teenage Son, Senior Adult Dad and Myself are all wanting to do Savi’s. Willing to be walkup and wait. What are chances and best advice?

Thanks in advance!!!
keep checking the reservation page. Savi's has a one day cancellation fee so many people wait until the last minute to cancel. I assume Savi's might take walk ups but the land is very busy and you could be waiting a while, see my post above for the DD on standby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts