Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I think early in the day (like at opening) some walk ons may be possible. However when I went for my build around 10:30/11 on 1/6 people were being turned away for walk-ons.

Oh nice! I'll give that a try. With the wait times right now and with a husband that hates lines, I may go several times a day and try my luck.

Thank you for the tip! :mickeyjum

I know that there is a lot of park exclusive merchandise at places like Creatures Stall, Toydarian Toyshop, Den of Antiquities, Savis, Droid Depot, etc. Does anyone know if there are park exclusive items at Tatooine Traders, Star Wars Launch Bay, First Order Cargo, Resistance Supply, or at the 2 Star Wars stores at Disney Springs? Or do they carry things you can find, for example, on shopDisney?

How long did the total Droid Depot experience take for you, including the time waiting in line?
My appointment was at 10:00, but I may have shown up a little early--not sure; I don't have any photos of my arrival to check for timestamps. At 10:10 I took a photo of my basket o' droid parts after finishing at the conveyor belt and moving to the (substantial) second line to wait for a build station. I didn't have a specific build in mind going in; I felt like I actually took my time at the conveyor because I picked up and put back so many different domes and bodies before I settled on what I wanted, but apparently it wasn't that long. My next timestamp is at 10:42, which was after I had left the shop and found a bench to sit on so I could install my droid's personality chip.

So for me it was 42 minutes from appointment time to finding a place to sit down afterward. Guessing between 35 and 40 minutes actually spent in the shop.

My group has reservations for Savi's in the late morning, and some folks really don't want to carry their lightsabers all day. I really think it would be worth it to carry them to have nighttime pics in front of the MF etc, though. Are there lockers? Will it really be a problem taking them on any other non-SW rides?

Thanks!

My group has reservations for Savi's in the late morning, and some folks really don't want to carry their lightsabers all day. I really think it would be worth it to carry them to have nighttime pics in front of the MF etc, though. Are there lockers? Will it really be a problem taking them on any other non-SW rides?

Thanks!
Merged you to the right thread
The only attraction where it's an issue is RnRC, the cm will take the lightsaber from you when you load and hold it for you at unload
Im not sure if the lightsabers would fit in a locker (maybe someone has done this) but the other alternative is to have them sent to the front of the park and you can pick then up later at night for the night pics. Remember you need to give then about 4 hours to take the merch from swge to the front of the park

I thought I read that the Spira Metal Gift Cards weren't available any longer. Has anyone seen them in the parks? We go in 11 days and I would love to get one before I build my droid.

If anyone is familiar with the older Master Replicas lightsabers or the newer eFX lightsabers. How do they compare to the ones you make at Disney?

Merged you to the right thread
The only attraction where it's an issue is RnRC, the cm will take the lightsaber from you when you load and hold it for you at unload
Im not sure if the lightsabers would fit in a locker (maybe someone has done this) but the other alternative is to have them sent to the front of the park and you can pick then up later at night for the night pics. Remember you need to give then about 4 hours to take the merch from swge to the front of the park
@LolaNJoe just going off this. At Galaxy's Edge, you can get them to send the sabers to the front of the park at First Order Cargo, Droid Depot, Resistance Supply and I THINK Dok-Ondar's. However, you can also do so in some stores outside Batuu including Celebrity 5 & 10 on Hollywood Boulevard. As yulilin3 mentioned, you must wait a couple hours before you can get the merch back as it takes them some time to send to front of park. But please note, if you have park hoppers like I did, you can still head to other parks as long as you return to HS before it closes to pick up the sabers. They will NOT send to other parks. The place to pick it up is just within the entrance to the right, behind the big Coca Cola sign. (Or if you're heading for exit, it's to the left of the exit).

Anyone have any experience with shipping light sabers home and them not working? We built two last week and had them shipped home. They arrived on Monday and one does not work at all. The light doesn’t go on, it doesn‘t make any sound. I emailed merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com because that was on the receipt, but it has been two days and I didn’t get any response. I tried to call 877-560-6477, the number on the receipt, but I was on hold for 27 minutes before I gave up. i am going to call again today and hope I get through, but curious if it has happened to anyone else and how it wS handled.

I'll be building my Droid next week at the Droid Depot. I have a reservation with cc guarantee booked via MDE. When I arrive, will I be required to present a credit card, or can I pay with my wrist band? I was hoping to leave the wallet back in my room, but I want to be sure I bring it if it's required. Does anyone know the answer to this? TIA everyone!

I'll be building my Droid next week at the Droid Depot. I have a reservation with cc guarantee booked via MDE. When I arrive, will I be required to present a credit card, or can I pay with my wrist band? I was hoping to leave the wallet back in my room, but I want to be sure I bring it if it's required. Does anyone know the answer to this? TIA everyone!
merged you to the correct thread
when you check in you just need your name. For payment you can charge it to your room via mb or use any other form of payment

Does Dok Ondar usually have a wait to get into? I honestly just thought we would walk right in but I’m seeing posts from Presidents week where it was an hour wait to get in a store?!

Does Dok Ondar usually have a wait to get into? I honestly just thought we would walk right in but I’m seeing posts from Presidents week where it was an hour wait to get in a store?!
I’ve seen both. On our day in early Feb we just walked in, but those busy days around Presidents’ Day I saw at least one day with a long line.

We could go in and walk around without waiting on Feb 13th. There were lines for holding/purchasing the legacy lightsabers, and the checkout had a little bit of a line.

we were in HS twice during Presidents week. Both days had waits of 45-50 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!