Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Isn’t he also a Bluetooth speaker? That might be part of the “upcharge” over he build your own.

I get that - but the build your own are supposed to be able to interact with the land and each other and seem to me to have much more "going on" and much more repeatability and customization where this is one static thing

Oh, well - guess I shall see if the price stays there or comes down but hard to justify that price level, in my mind

Resistance MRE pack. $24.99 Modeled after what Luke had in Dagobah in Empire Strikes Back. Incredibly cute idea and detail for fans ... but holy markup on a handful of snacks.

If they do this they should also package and sell whatever leia was feeding to wicket. I always thought it looked like popcorn when i was younger.

They can call it ewok treats.

Rex is pretty cool. It looks like it’s built well. I might actually consider buying 1. I know my kid is going to want a saber. I just can’t justify it. I mean I’m not cheap. I’ll spend hundreds on legos for us (I mean him. Haha). It just seems like a lot.

Has anyone perused Ebay for GE merch yet? If you enjoy a good laugh, or perhaps shock and dismay (depending on your outlook), give it a gander. I was curious last night after I saw the reusable bags for sale. No idea how much they are in park - but I saw one for sale opening bid $40, buy it now price $60. Saw 2 coasters from Oga's for $20. The land hasn't even opened yet!

Has anyone perused Ebay for GE merch yet? If you enjoy a good laugh, or perhaps shock and dismay (depending on your outlook), give it a gander. I was curious last night after I saw the reusable bags for sale. No idea how much they are in park - but I saw one for sale opening bid $40, buy it now price $60. Saw 2 coasters from Oga's for $20. The land hasn't even opened yet!

I assume the reusable bags are the same price as other ones - which puts them at $1-$2 depending on size

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter