Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Upcharge or Add On Events Thread

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Add On Events!

Disney is NOT including Rise of the Resistance as part of VIP tours. Millenium Falcon Smugglers Run is included and can be accessed once per hour of the VIP tour. (Update: 11/29/19)

As of right now there are no official Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge add ons or up-charges. It is expected there will be some due to demand whether it is Early Morning events of After Hours. There is also the opportunity for VIP style tours with front of the line access and practically anything you could imagine.

Example of VIP tour that one may book for Galaxy's Edge.

http://allears.net/2019/01/31/disney-debuts-world-of-dreams-fully-customizable-tour-for-12000/
  • Backstage access and transportation
  • Front of the line attraction access
  • A tour of the Cinderella Castle Dream Suite
  • Exclusive nighttime spectacular viewing spaces
  • All meals included (3 a day, with select “alcohol”)
  • Access to any restaurant at Walt Disney World (no normal reservations needed)
  • and many more possibilities based on guest request
More add ons will be added to this thread as they are available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exact same event as Toy Story Early Morning Magic except for SWGE...$299 per person. Anyone taking the over?
I think thats a fair price. I don't know if they will do an early morning magic for SWGE though. I have a feeling it will be after hours or other add ons. EMM includes breakfast and I am not sure they will have breakfast in this land and having the breakfast outside the land would not be the best thematically.

I typically don't bite when it comes to Parties, EMM, or After Hours events but I would make an exception for Star Wars! How much would other folks being willing to pay for an EMM style event in SWGE? I can't see myself paying more than $150 -170 a person if it includes breakfast.
What are other folks willing to spend?

It was $299 for the preview of Pixar Pier at Disneyland, the reimagined Paradise Pier land. That ticket included admission to DCA for 6 hours so not bad. You also got a voucher for one food item and a swag bag, plus access before anyone else to the re themed rides that already existed

It was $299 for the preview of Pixar Pier at Disneyland, the reimagined Paradise Pier land. That ticket included admission to DCA for 6 hours so not bad. You also got a voucher for one food item and a swag bag, plus access before anyone else to the re themed rides that already existed
I bet a similar preview experience for SWGE - which I assume they will do if the construction schedule allows - will cost about twice the price...$600.

I know I will be one to pay for a special event, no question. But it would have to be very limited. If they do an event for say 3-4 hours but over sell it like MNSSHP then it won't be worth it. If it's like the Disney after hours events then it will be great!

I know I will be one to pay for a special event, no question. But it would have to be very limited. If they do an event for say 3-4 hours but over sell it like MNSSHP then it won't be worth it. If it's like the Disney after hours events then it will be great!

The problem is, we may not know until we go how limited it will be. I'm imagining a preview-type event that is held before the land officially opens. In that case, it'll be take what they're offering or you miss out. There will be no opportunity to just wait and see. And actually, with how popular I anticipate this land being, it'll be that way even for events: take it or leave it. Of course, if they crowd the land too much, they'll just have to deal with a bunch of refunds.

what happens when the crowds arent as big as people are expecting for Star Wars? I'm not saying that's going to happen, but its a possibility.

There is a possibility this could happen because the rate of increases over the past 5 years. We were going to do Disney next year because of Star Wars, we've opted out for a few years.

we will be in California in October, if Disney do an After Hours or a special Star Wars ticket then I am happy to do that and not bother with MNSSHP or a normal Disney ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts