Star Wars night (After Hours)

pirate33

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Are non-Star Wars rides open during the event? The online description is not entirely clear.

Yes. Most rides will be open during Star Wars night.

I've heard that Rise might not even be open because of the length it takes to reset after the park closes, so it can be open at park opening the next day. Personally I think for a Star Wars event, it would be better to be open for the event and have a delayed opening the next day.

Yes, all the rides are open, except maybe rise. When I went o Star Wars nite a couple of years ago almost everything was a walk-on.

Yes, all the rides are open, except maybe rise.
Good heavens, that's stupid. As DisneyChrista said, RotR should be available for Star Wars Night attendees even if it means a later opening the next day. For pity's sake, there are only two rides in that area; if you're going to pay for the special ticket, you should get both of them.

We went to Star Wars night last year. Rise was definitely open.
That’s good to hear. I thought that was the stupidest thing I’d heard to have a Star Wars night and Tom not have the premiere attraction open. I know for a lot of people the after hours events are about the characters and other entertainment but still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter