Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer 2

Also...and i forgot this before...there is an archetype character that comic book fans would know that seems to be closely aligned with the Rey character...eerily so...

See now...you were carrying the banner into battle..

...and you dropped it so you could pick up an issue of vanity fair with all of Natalie portman's near career killing garb...tssk tssk...

The best thing about the prequels was the cosplay opportunities. Lemons - martinis with a twist.

ETA: there had to be some good to come out of that flaming pile of poop.

The best thing about the prequels was the cosplay opportunities. Lemons - martinis with a twist.

ETA: there had to be some good to come out of that flaming pile of poop.

We talked about thus before: nothing was good...as in nothing. No props or masks can cover that wound

I felt uneasy while watching this trailer. Han summed it up when he talked about having a bad feeling about another situation.

We shall see.

I’m hoping battlefront two is actually decent. EA is famous for their pay for add on model.

You’re sure Disney isn’t making it huh? :rolleyes1

They've killed games through nickel and diming...if I wanted to keep paying...I'd watch tv

The good news is i don't have enough energy to play them anyway

They've killed games through nickel and diming...if I wanted to keep paying...I'd watch tv

The good news is i don't have enough energy to play them anyway
Funny thing is I enjoy a lot of EA’s other multiplayer’s (battlefield and such) but battlefront was just lackluster. They honestly need to give us a rehash of the original games with better graphics and online capability. Don’t need to reinvent the wheel here

I’m hoping battlefront two is actually decent. EA is famous for their pay for add on model.

You’re sure Disney isn’t making it huh? :rolleyes1

BF2 looks like it's going to be a pay-to-win exercise. Not interested. As for BF1, wow that game left me cold.

I spent so many hours play Disney Infinity Star Wars trying to wrap the bloody cord around the AT-AT legs...at least we no the new ones won't be in an Infinity game, so no more time wasted trying to defeat them.

The Snow Speeders were easy, but damn if those stupid climb the AT AT leg levels didn't put me in a bad mood. As for the pod-racer challenge: my daughter wanted me to get all the stars so she could unlock whatever character came at the end of the first play-set. All I can say is, every kid's gotta learn at some time that their parents suck.

The Snow Speeders were easy, but damn if those stupid climb the AT AT leg levels didn't put me in a bad mood. As for the pod-racer challenge: my daughter wanted me to get all the stars so she could unlock whatever character came at the end of the first play-set. All I can say is, every kid's gotta learn at some time that their parents suck.

I loved playing the Disney Infinity games with my stepson...we still do. But yeah, my DH had to beat the pod racer one...I'm not huge into video games...I play on the WiiU for fun on occasion.

So, who else really wants a Porg!?!?!? :D

Seriously though, this trailer had me on the edge of my seat during the whole thing, and I have watched it several times since. There are three parts that have me very intrigued, but I'm hoping they are just really great edits. That is the scene where Kylo looks like he is going to kill his Mom, and the scene where Rey looks like she might partner with Kylo. Also the line where Luke is referencing the power that Rey has (that is if he is talking about her in that line). I just really want a Porg...and an Ice Fox!!!

Seriously though, this trailer had me on the edge of my seat during the whole thing, and I have watched it several times since. There are three parts that have me very intrigued, but I'm hoping they are just really great edits. That is the scene where Kylo looks like he is going to kill his Mom, and the scene where Rey looks like she might partner with Kylo. Also the line where Luke is referencing the power that Rey has (that is if he is talking about her in that line). I just really want a Porg...and an Ice Fox!!!

I suspect all of those scenes just use, um, creative editing and in reality won't be how they are presented in the trailer

My stepson says the Porg is a space guinea pig ;)

Specifically with the later part where Rey is indicating she wants to find her place and then they show Kylo with his hand outstretched, the backgrounds seem to show they are in different rooms with perhaps Rey being inside the Force Tree and thus would be asking that question to Luke, not Kylo

To your last comment - those Ice Foxes do look pretty darn cool ... not sold on the Porgs yet - I hope they are a minor thing just to sell some merch and not a component of a major plot point

I've already recounted how I swore off SW trailers as an accurate measure of the story after Episode I. I'd forgotten, however, that the trailers actually moved into outright fabrication. The one thing I remember from the Rogue One trailer? The iconic image of a TIE fighter rising up to meet Jyn Erso face-to-face as she's on the aerial platform. A scene that wasn't - and was never intended to be - in the actual movie (at least according to Gareth Edwards). Never read too much into the promotional material.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!