Starbucks Tumbler Destroyed... what can I do?

Kind of a side track from the original question, but does Disneyland have those specific tumblers again?! The last time I was there (February) they only had the newer version which I despise. It's too busy for me. I would love to be able to get another tumbler like the OP posted the next time I go.

This is what they had today...

C846BCAC-B0DD-4962-855F-B873F6DB5DA7.jpeg

UPDATE: Okay so I called the Disneyland Starbucks and left a message for the manager of parks operations.:cool1: The manager of Starbucks on Disneylands property called me back and gave me a number for Guest claims.... which I called this morning and got rerouted to Disney merchandising.:worried: I talked to a Wonderful lady and she asked me to send her a photo of the cup and she would ask around at Disneyland to find it (it didn't come up in her system):yay:. But she was willing to do a one-time replacement without the receipt.

It will be a bit before I hear back but the wheels are starting to turn!

I'll keep y'all updated. I really appreciate your feedback and help. :thanks:

Alexandrea

Update to the update:

Looks like the confetti design has been discontinued. :scared1: She is going to keep hunting for one but offered the WDW design, I'm really not too fond of it, but the cup itself is the same (which is amazing as a cup) but I'm hopeful for Disney magic. To those that have the cup keep it safe!::yes::

Update to the update:

Looks like the confetti design has been discontinued. :scared1: She is going to keep hunting for one but offered the WDW design, I'm really not too fond of it, but the cup itself is the same (which is amazing as a cup) but I'm hopeful for Disney magic. To those that have the cup keep it safe!::yes::

:scared::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter