Starbucks - we have gift cards to use in WDW

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Starbucks has sandwiches - available all day ?
anyone every eat one ?
Spinach and Egg White Breakfast Wrap ?
Bacon, Egg, and Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich ?

Either of the above any good ?
Thanks

I think the Bacon Gouda is just fine as far as breakfast sandwiches go, although not exactly a life changing experience! If you like bacon & egg breakfast sandwiches in general you'll probably like it....why not try it or one of the other sandwiches next time you are by a Starbucks?
As far as all day - well I guess that just depends. The places I've been to have sometimes not had them available later in the day, but I live in a rural area and Starbucks are few & far between. Perhaps busier stores in heavier populated areas stock better?

Starbucks has sandwiches - available all day ?
anyone every eat one ?
Spinach and Egg White Breakfast Wrap ?
Bacon, Egg, and Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich ?

Either of the above any good ?
Thanks

The sandwiches are edible, but please know that none of them are made on site. They’re all prepared someplace else and shipped in and microwaved. Are those the only options for using your gift card? I think there are much better quick breakfast options in Epcot including Sunshine Seasons and the Les Halles bakery in France.

The sandwiches are edible, but please know that none of them are made on site. They’re all prepared someplace else and shipped in and microwaved. Are those the only options for using your gift card? I think there are much better quick breakfast options in Epcot including Sunshine Seasons and the Les Halles bakery in France.

I agree with you there -

My DW is a teacher and gets plenty of Starbucks gift cards. We both hate the coffee so they have often gone unused...until we remembered to bring them to Disney last year.

While tempting to get the breakfast sandwiches (previously the only thing on the menu I would eat) - we often used them for pastries/snacks and my newly discovered way to beat the heat in the world the Refresher drinks. The usage on snacks helped conserve snack credits so we can get a small item for breakfast using our snack credits on the DDP. While I can't speak to the breakfast sandwich availability all day- they do have other wraps and grab and go salads. My DS got a wrap and thought it was better than many of the others he has had in the world- so there is that as well. He liked it so much in fact he even asked for Starbucks gift cards over the holidays for his upcoming school trip there.

I personally like the bacon egg and gouda sandwich and I order it often. I also love their almond croissant - get it heated. Even though there might be better choices around, if you need to use up some gift cards I think the food is fine.

Maybe snacks and drinks will be better :)

I have $40 now on one gift card - Starbucks let me consolidate them together into one gift card.
I will wait till the end of the school year (June 2020) to see if I get more to add to the one gift card.
Thank you and best of luck to all you teachers this year !

I deliver a lot of the sandwiches on postmates,
There are many times they run out of the cold sandwiches. They are made onsite.
The hot sandwichs are good. I just dont buy them because they are expensive. They have so many bottled waters and juices you could probably stock up.

If you go to Starbucks regularly at home, I recommend putting the gift cards on the app. You earn stars (rewards) at Disney. You can’t redeem them in the parks, but you can accumulate for later redemption or redeem them in Disney Springs.

Not sure about WDW but I enjoy the protein packs. Great filling snacks. I’ve tried a couple sandwiches (not the ones mentioned) and they’ll do in a pinch. Definitely not something I’d choose at Disney with so many other, better options I can’t get at home.

Keep in mind you can use your gift cards for merchandise too, so you could snag a park-specific mug with your credit.

I had a few Starbucks GCs and used them for those frozen drinks. They were perfect for a quick snack and to cool down. We also used them for a quick breakfast with pastries.

Do they have WDW themed Starbucks mugs in WDW ?
Yes! Each theme park at WDW and DL have their own exclusive Starbucks mug. I try and get one from one of the parks on each of my trips (they change the design maybe once or twice a year).

Yes! Each theme park at WDW and DL have their own exclusive Starbucks mug. I try and get one from one of the parks on each of my trips (they change the design maybe once or twice a year).
Thank you so much - maybe we will get them on day 1 and then use them in our room in the AM :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!