Starbucks You are Here Mugs

heybets30

Mouseketeer
Do I have to buy each parks’ mug in the appropriate park? Or are they available at Disney Springs Starbucks? Don’t want to haul around a mug in the parks if I can avoid it!

Guess not sold at resorts, correct??

My experience is that they are not sold at Disney Springs. I believe the series is now called “Been There”. I have bought them at the parks as I was leaving.

My experience is that they are not sold at Disney Springs. I believe the series is now called “Been There”. I have bought them at the parks as I was leaving.

I had to get my four park mugs from each park. Disney springs Starbucks had "Orlando" mugs, different from the park mugs but still very cool!

Do I have to buy each parks’ mug in the appropriate park? Or are they available at Disney Springs Starbucks? Don’t want to haul around a mug in the parks if I can avoid it!

Guess not sold at resorts, correct??

World of Disney in Disney Springs have the new Starbucks mugs and ornaments.

I wanted to get mine at each park. It made collecting them fun. Although, now that I have them, I have no interest in waiting in those lines. The last time we were at DS, they had Orlando mugs. I skipped that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter