Starkist Tuna Class Action

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
Did everyone get their $2.38 share of this class action.....it was supposed to be $25.00 in tuna coupons and instead, I got $2.38 into PayPal! Don't spend it all in one place!

i'm still waiting on my nintendo class action money from the early '90s :rotfl:

on the same topic-i am sick to death of the daily barrage of emails about the roundup lawsuits. the people who could really benefit from this are going to see nothing within any kind of a timely matter.

I never got mine, but then again, to tell the truth, it was so long ago, I forgot about it till you posted the thread, lol. I don't plan on getting rich from it, but if we deserve it, we should get it.

I never got mine, but then again, to tell the truth, it was so long ago, I forgot about it till you posted the thread, lol. I don't plan on getting rich from it, but if we deserve it, we should get it.

I thought this was a zombie thread resurrected and somehow I had missed the payout back then.

Did everyone get their $2.38 share of this class action.....it was supposed to be $25.00 in tuna coupons and instead, I got $2.38 into PayPal! Don't spend it all in one place!
Class action suits always depend on the number of people that reply. I'm waiting to find out about the Equifax data breach settlement. That one is as much as $125. I'm hoping for $5. ;)

Payouts from class action lawsuits largely go to the lawyers. The little bit left over goes to the people supposedly impacted by whatever the lawsuit was about. Why do you think there are so many ads on TV from lawyers inviting you to join some lawsuit?

Class action suits always depend on the number of people that reply. I'm waiting to find out about the Equifax data breach settlement. That one is as much as $125. I'm hoping for $5. ;)
DH & I are still waiting on a class action lawsuit from over 4 years ago. We were supposedly guaranteed $900 each. I don't expect to see a penny from that & don't plan to ever participate in another class action lawsuit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter