Starting to plan!

Suzerella

Mouseketeer
My family of 5 (3 kiddos) are heading to Paris for Spring Break March 16 - 22. We'd like to do a one day trip to Disneyland Paris and do the Disneyland Paris. I'm at a loss for how to even start planning for a day trip -but does anyone have recommendations on which of those days/day of the week would be best to head to the park? We have no other plans just yet - would like to get the Disney day on the schedule first!

Last edited:
I'd say start with using the right name ;-) Magic Kingdom is in Orlando, in Paris we have Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.

First to know is that Spring break in the US doesn't mean Spring break in France. France does have a break in March, but it ranges from mid FEB to first week of MAR. So kids are back in school, which is great! Also surrounding countries like the UK, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands, they all have their school breaks before or after your vacation.

Next is to realize that like Disneyland in Anaheim, Disneyland Paris is a park, visited by many locals. Meaning weekends can get very busy. So with the kids in school and the locals, just pick a weekday. And I would say preferably a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, as Monday and Friday are usually a little busier due to people making it a long weekend.

Get there early, buy your tickets online and bring the print, come with a plan and you could see most of Disneyland Park in 1 day :)
Have fun planning!

@Karin1984 Thank you - I knew that was wrong when I typed it but forgot to fix it! This is exactly what I needed confirmed - that a weekday was best. Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!