Stateroom # 5024?

We had 5524. I really love the location. That is one the pair that are the most obstructed. (pair meaning the ones ending in 24) Even so, there is plenty to see...you just might have to bend around a little to look where you want. It was a great room, and the bonus for the price can't be beat.

I have photos of it in my website at www.castawayclub.com
We stayed in one of the adjoiners once, a long time ago. I think it was one of the "24's," but I don't remember which one. It was noisy because we had really loud neighbors who could be heard through the connecting door.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We stayed in 5022, which is right next door, and just loved it. Great location, and the cabins are terrific.

Thanks for all of the replies!

Barb- I checked your site first thing! You guys are terrific and your site was really helpful when we were planning our first cruise.

I did go ahead and book 5024 since it was the last secret porthole room available for our cruise. Last time my younger DS wanted to spend ALL of his time in the Kids Club so the location will be great for us!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter