stateroom clock

atigeg

DIS Veteran
This picture confirms there is a stateroom clock. It's battery operated. The sign says that if it's missing you will be charged $39.95. and you can buy them in Treasure Ketch.

clock.jpg

Too nice! Looks like I won't have to squint at my wristwatch any more:D

Cute! Cute! Cute! I guess I know what I'm going to by myself at the gift shop next time!

The clock was cute but it was such a pain. A small stick (for lack of a better term) in a whole on the back of the clock is suppose to keep the clock standing on the desk. Unfortunately, we found that the stick continually fell out of the back and the clock was laying flat on the desk or even the floor. It is really nice to look at, great to have any type of clock in your room but I would look it over and live with it for a week before you purchased it.

I think it's cute too!!! Maybe I'll get one in November!!! SweetSpot, looks like we're on the same cruise!!!

It really isn't a bedside kind of clock. It was on the far corner of the desk and it wasn't lighted. I saw it was there when we arrived, but it really wasn't something I looked at much. No way could I have seen it from the bed....but I am fairly bat like in my vision.

Does it have any kind of alarm at all? Doesn't look to be the type...

I know they have the wake-up calls, but due to my husband's work, a phone call waking us up is usually a bad thing and starts automatic panic until we're awake enough to adjust to our surroundings.

Thanks,
Julie

Now if I remember correctly - I was going to get one for my husband - But it didn't say "Disney Cruise" or any type of " Disney" on it anywhere - He really liked it and I wanted to get it for him as a memento, but there was no Disney anywhere!

Karen

I know the design goes with the decor...but I would have preferred a small clock on the side of the bed that had an illuminated dial or numbers. I like to look at the time if I get up in the middle of the night. I think I will still bring my illuminiated travel alarm clock with me.

MJ

I never noticed last month that it did have an alarm. It is so far away from the bed that you'd kill yourself trying to turn it off, if it does have an alarm. I guess you could move it near the bed as long as it is batery powered. The stateroom host always adjusted the time for us, so I never picked it up to fiddle with it.

mmouse. I was glad I had brought my bedside alarm travel clock. You are right...that one really isn't what we think of to check time during the night, but it was a nice looking clock.

I wrote about this in my 'trip report'. I love the look of the clock and it was situation on the bedside table in my stateroom, and if your host doesn't put it there, you can easily walk it there yourself, lol. My children were playing with it and set the alarm, which is how I learned it had an alarm at 3 in the morning! And the alarm is loud- I do not wake to my husbands soft alarm clock, but I wake to mine and woke to this one instantly! The stick was annoying. Personally, if I bought it I'd hang it on a wall (you can do that) or I'd superglue the stick in the whole so it doesn't fall out.

First off, I agree the clock is cute and it is certainly better than NO clock... but I wish it had been a wall clock. We always had 'stuff' piled up on the desk, whether it was room service, clothes or books and the clock was frequently buried.... just my 2 cents
I know the design goes with the decor...but I would have preferred a small clock on the side of the bed that had an illuminated dial or numbers.
Ditto!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter