Stay at both WDW and Universal

carolynb

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of staying at both WDW and Universal hotels during our trip and will need transportation to and from the Orlando airport. We have stayed multiple times at WDW hotels but never at a Universal hotel. We have used Magical Express many times and love it. Should we start our trip with a stay at WDW or Universal? Just not sure how good the transportation is from Universal hotels to the airport. Have read about the shuttle and wondered how much time there is between your pickup at the Universal hotel and your flight?

We are thinking of staying at both WDW and Universal hotels during our trip and will need transportation to and from the Orlando airport. We have stayed multiple times at WDW hotels but never at a Universal hotel. We have used Magical Express many times and love it. Should we start our trip with a stay at WDW or Universal? Just not sure how good the transportation is from Universal hotels to the airport. Have read about the shuttle and wondered how much time there is between your pickup at the Universal hotel and your flight?

We started our last trip at universal and ended at disney. We used Tony hinds for a ride from the airport to universal and from universal to disney. Then we did magic express to the airport. Tony provides the best service. You can contact him at aobh607@gmail.com. We chose Tony based on reviews here and we were very pleased.

Next time, we may do the opposite and do disney first and have Tony take us to the airport from universal. Then we won't have to leave as early as the magic express. Last trip we even considered ditching the magic express and seeing if Tony could take us to the airport at the end of the trip. We really liked Tony.

Tony Hinds is someone who is consistently recommended on here for fabulous and very reliable service......

I’d book him over the Shuttle........

I like doing disney first and UO second anyway. Do Disney fist with the me.

It depends if you would rather take ME to your Disney resort or back to the airport. I usually do Disney first if I am going without a car and then take Lyft to my Universal resort and back to the airport. If you have a lot of luggage and want to take advantage of RAC at Disney before you return home, then do Disney last.

We are doing WDW first in July 2019, using ME to POR , and have booked Tony Hinds to take us to Universal and then to MCO. We used Tony Hinds in August 2016 for a Universal only trip and were very pleased with his service. He has reasonable pricing and is very accomodating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter