Stayin On-Site Question

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Hello
Please can you advise on what and where you can actually use your key card for purchases. So that it all charges back to your room. I know that this is a "dangerous" practice but at least it would save having to carry money etc around with me!
Thanks ever so

Sam, you can charge virtually anywhere except for the small snack/drink stands that you find around the parks. Basically, as far as I know I think anywhere that has an electronic till can charge....

Penny :)

Sam, as Penny says - pretty much anywhere <b>within WDW </b>, i.e. the Disney parks, water parks, Downtown Disney, resortsand restaurants.

It's easy to keep track of your spending, as the resort front desk or Guest services will give you a printout of all your charges whenever you ask - don't wait until the end of your stay and then get a nasty shock! :eek:.

Hi Sam, just to add to what Hilary and Penny have already said, as well as charging things to your room you can also have them delivered back to your room free of charge, leaving your hands free for more spending!!!!!!!

Also, when we were there the receptionist offered to give us a print out of our spending i.e.every $1000 or $500 depending on if you want kids(yes kids) spending over their agreed budget, i don't know if you already knew that kids cards also can work as a charge card if you want, not sure of age range though, our DD was 13 at the time (scarey isn't it ?)
:rolleyes:

Hope thie helps a little,
Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxx;)

When you check in you can decide which if any cards are "chargeable". I think the limit is $1 000, I think you have to go and pay that before being allowed more. Don't know as we never got that far in 14 days last year, and we charge everything as we use cc all the time at home, but always in a calculated manner.

we were also told that every time you spent $1000 they would charge your real credit card, and reset your limit on your room key. Be sure to block the kids cards if you don't want them charging everything in sight.;)

I seem to remember that the drinks stands around the water parks don't take the cards, which is a shame as the water parks are one place where it's hard to carry cash.

We didn't actually use the cards very much in WDW (but I did use it a lot in DLP) - but whenever I wanted too it was accepted.

Bev

Thanks for all that - I think it might be me that has the block put on my key card!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter