Staying at POP

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
HI Guys, I am staying at POP on 11/22-11/27. My birthday falls one of those days but I cannot seem to think of something to do? Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Will be my wife only! Also if I did not post this in the right section please let me know and I will post it there! Sorry knew to the board! Thanks

HI Guys, I am staying at POP on 11/22-11/27. My birthday falls one of those days but I cannot seem to think of something to do? Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Will be my wife only! Also if I did not post this in the right section please let me know and I will post it there! Sorry knew to the board! Thanks
Do you want to do something on Disney property or will you have a car and are able to explore Orlando or Kennedy Space Center?

If you don’t live near the coast, you may want to visit a beach - Atlantic or Gulf Coast.

If you are specifically thinking of something on Disney property, you can also post your question on the Disney World Tips board or Disney for Adults Board.

Yes, we will be driving down from Jersey! Crazy but its much cheaper then flying that week and we can take home so many more Disney products haha. Live near the beach so would rather do something else. I saw some dinner shows in the area but wanted to see if anyone who lives here or visits alot has any idea! We are also big Christmas people, going to the party on the 25th so excited for that hope its amazing!

Thanks someone mentioned the boardwalk to me awhile ago. We never made it down there the 1 time we were in disney! What is it about?

I Haven’t been to jellyrolls but it’s a nightclub with dueling pianos. Lost of people suggest it for date night. We have been to the ESPN club in the same area and enjoyed it but were big football fans.

Yeah, I heard the boardwalk as a Jersey feel to it. Hope so because we are from Jersey and love the shore games and clubs. I am a die hard Giants fan so might have to watch a game there!

Yeah, I heard the boardwalk as a Jersey feel to it. Hope so because we are from Jersey and love the shore games and clubs. I am a die hard Giants fan so might have to watch a game there!
I heard another good place to watch the game is aplisville at Disney springs. Giants fan here too

Thanks someone mentioned the boardwalk to me awhile ago. We never made it down there the 1 time we were in disney! What is it about?
FYI: It’s not like the “real” boardwalks in Jersey, more like a (short) boardwalk area with some restaurants. It’s a pretty area! Just wanted to give ya a heads up.

When we were at Boardwalk last ( about 3 years ago ) they did have a few standard carnival-ish games ( basketball toss - whackamole ) and some entertainment ( jugglers and magicians ).

We love that area for a night out - so many good restaurants ( if you like seafood - I highly recommend Bluezoo over at the Dolphin/Swan ), a few good bars for cocktails and the views at night are beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!