• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sterling look at the dot, Sterling, Sterling.....

pursuethekingdom

Mouseketeer
This is for the commercial for Disney Cruise where the couple is talking about another couple. They go to the Oceaneers Club and there is playing with Minnie and 2 kids come up to the camera and say "5 more minutes....just 5 more minutes please...." Then the parents leave them alone again.

When we were just getting settled on our last cruise we were signing up the kids for the oceaneers club activities. But we had to sign up in the Founders Reef since they were filming the commercial in the Oceaneers Club room. My daughter just had to go to the restroom and we were sent to the club's restroom. Yet I was able to watch them filming this sceen over and over and over again. They kept telling the boy "Sterling" over and over and over again to look at the little dot in the corner of the lens for a focal point. Sterling look at the dot, Sterling look at the dot, Sterling look here at the dot. . . . . . . . .

I told my wife then we needed to watch for this commercial and I could tell her the kid's name.

Does anyone save off the copies of the commercials. I would love to have a copy of this on my computer.

I also got to watch the sceen of them in the Promanade Lounge. The director was telling the couple to laugh, now touch heads, sway to the music, etc etc etc.

Come to think of it I think we've seen commercials filmed each trip we've taken.

Kindof fun.

That IS fun! :) I just saw that commercial today, in fact. Very cute! :)

We'll have to keep our eyes open for Sterling's future in show biz...he sure has a great "STAR' name!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter