Stevie Nicks is AWFUL!!

Aww I love Stevie! So unique. She could sing happy birthday and you'd know it was her. That's what I love about her.

I challenge anyone who gets pneumonia to stand up and sing something. I would imagine not only would you sound like a dying cat but you would only be able to do it for a couple minutes before you needed to crawl back in bed. Hugs for her.

I take it she was on some TV show 4 1/2 years ago and sounded like crap.

I've always liked her, her distinctive voice, her fashion style, etc.

I only saw her once, however. She appeared during a Tom Petty concert, singing the duet Stop Dragging My Heart Around. I don't know if she was touring with Tom Petty, or if it was a one time appearance.

I commented that I liked Stevie Nicks many years ago that this thread started and I still say it now.

It is interesting to look through these old threads and wonder what happened to certain people. :)

I said it on the first page, I said it in the 70s and I'll say it now. She sings like a goat. Put a goat in a flowing, witchy dress and you have Stevie Nicks.

I said it on the first page, I said it in the 70s and I'll say it now. She sings like a goat. Put a goat in a flowing, witchy dress and you have Stevie Nicks.
All zombie talk aside...
This is the funniest thing I've read all day. And....pretty much true. :laughing:

My Wife used to raise dairy goats. She is a world renowned expert on goats. She loves them. So YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

When it gets right down to it.........has anyone ever really heard a goat sing???? ;)
Nope, haven't had that honor. I don't know anyone who has.
Any volunteers that would...Like to teach a goat to sing in perfect harmony....? :laughing:

I love Fleetwood Mac and Stevie. Though I will say when I saw them in concert last time she couldn't hit all the high notes like she used to back in the day.

Thank God for diversity and a variety of musicians to please us all. I don't need to be classically trained to know what I like. Mariah Carey sounds like a screeching banshee to me, but I know others love her range.

I love Fleetwood Mac and Stevie. Though I will say when I saw them in concert last time she couldn't hit all the high notes like she used to back in the day.

Thank God for diversity and a variety of musicians to please us all. I don't need to be classically trained to know what I like. Mariah Carey sounds like a screeching banshee to me, but I know others love her range.

Totally agree with all point. I love Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks. They are probably my favorite band....top 5 easy.

I also loathe Mariah Carey and most other pop stars. I just don't get the draw.

Totally agree with all point. I love Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks. They are probably my favorite band....top 5 easy.

I also loathe Mariah Carey and most other pop stars. I just don't get the draw.
I agree! So many of the female pop singers now are in particular just bleh. I refer to them as the herd of squeaky voiced girls who all sing the same song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter