• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STILL no conformation letter!!!!!!!

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
I have called 8, EIGHT times and requested this info to be sent to me and everytime I am told that there have been problems but that my request will be directed to the management and sent out IMMEDIATELY!?!?!?!? I know that the RPH is a new hotel but c'mon....I suggested faxing, e-mail, ANYTHING and still here I am. Our cc has been charged so I know THAT part of the system is working:rolleyes: I read off to the clerk the names of the people and dates that I have called and she agreed that it has been an unreasonable error, but basically said they'll get it to management, have a nice day. I am sure everything will work out o.k. but I am getting impatient!

Same for me...We're staying at HRH, July 27-Aug 3...I had to make 3 reservations for the week, I could only get entertainment rate for the Mon-Thur, so I have a Sat-Sun res, Mon-Thur res and a Fri res....I've asked 3 times for a written confirmation and I got the same we'll forward to mgmt and we'll get one right out...Still haven't seen it. They have the reservation correct when I call, so I know it's in their system....But that piece of paper is like a security blanket....I want it!:eek:

I called last week about the same thing. We are going in June & I hadn't received anything. They told me that the person handling that area wasn't doing their job & they've had a lot of complaints. I was told that they'd put a request through & I received a paper conf. in the mail within 5 days. They also told me that they could fax me the info if I wanted instead. Just keep trying I guess. Good Luck !!!!!!:)

I just changed my ressies for October. When I asked for a new confirmation letter, she said it may not be sent out until 3 weeks before our arrival date.

I still have my original confirmation letter, I still have the same confirmation number, so I guess i'll wait and see.

Patty

When HRH opened...and actually, still NOW, They couldn't get their **** together to" save their life", I had to cancel 1 trip (we were going twice that year, and when I sent in payments, they got them ALL SCREWED UP!! I, too, went through the so called managers, supervisors, etc.. and got ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE!! (they didn't send my refund, or even transfer pyments to other reservation, until I was ACTUALLY standing in their darn LOBBY!!) I talked to some "big wig" suppossingly, with all the documentation in hand...names, dates, cancelled checks, etc. and FINALLY received my transfered payments to the dates I was there. (you should have seen their faces when I said I came there IN PERSON to fix their screw ups!! .... of course, I was there for my vacation anyway, but I acted for a second or two, that I had to ACTUALLY fly out there to get things straight!!) I had to call for coffee mugs, clean towels,and 3 times for our loews ammenities!!(and every time we come back) Also, we FLEW IN , and they charged me 3 days of PARKING!! I called,then went down to front desk to clear up that we STAYED ON PROPERTY,...NO CAR.... and I'll be damned at checkout...there were the charges AGAIN!! Cleared it up for the 3rd time... got home...what do you think appeared on my credit card the next month?? YEP,!! They did it again!! ARRGGHH!!:confused: :mad: A bunch of boneheads must run the place...they are lucky the place is so darn pretty...or I wouldn't keep "giving them a try"!!:smooth: :D

today 5/26/02. We have ressis's for PBH 4th-7th of July. I got a conf. for each of the three rooms with all my req. spelled to the T on them. Hope you all get yours too. I can't wait this is our first trip to US/IOA

I got my Reservation Notification today from RPR!!!

Funny thing though is that inside was a brochure for Portofino, LOL...oh well.

Well, I'm still waiting.....I guess I should be grateful that they had my conf.# correct..:rolleyes: My LOEWS card did arrive yesterday tho...:D there's a bright side! Let's hope we still have a room to use it for!

i know how you feel --i called today because i still have not gotton my written confirmation and were going at the end of june..they have all my info correct-im in the system-yet i still want that paper!!i dont know why but its like my security blankie..anyway he was very nice and told me they mailed it out may 7(funny i never got it) but he said it will be out in tomorrows mail--we'll just have to wait an see.

I think that if you still cannot get a confirmation letter after numerous requests, I'd write or talk to a manager or supervisor.

I finally got my confirmaton letter !! :p Made our reservations back in April for the RPR 9/8 thru 9/14. They charged me 2 nights ( they messed up when I changed my original res. from standard to pool view). & 2 weeks ago I sent a check for $300 toward the room balance & I think that's what had them send me my confirmation letter (because only the chk. pymt was listed on the reservation) ! Just in case I saved the statements when the deposits were charged on my credit card (just in case :smooth: ). At least I got that all important piece of paper !!!

Finally, I got mine. I made the Reservations in April, and had to call twice. But, finally, after the second call, within a week, I recieved the confirmation letter. Now, I feel relieved.

I hope I can add my name to the list of having recieved the letter soon....I coul've walked there and gotten it sooner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter