Stop Making Me Laugh Or I'll Pee My Pants! Go Back! I Lost My Shoe! Trip Report!

Ohhhh Lisa! I am sitting here with tears:sad1: rolling down my face after reading what you wrote about Lacey. Thats it I absolutely forbid River to grow up and move away:laughing:

Now in answer to your question No you can never buy to much stuff at Disney but it was really funny how you guys had to smoosh everything in the car:laughing:

Congrats on finishing your tr! I'm already waiting for the next one! I hope your family has the best trip and I know you will come back with some funny stories.:cool1::dance3::jumping1:

I'm sad that it is over, but so happy that you leave again in just a few short days and we will get to read another one of your fabulous reports. Have fun and take it easy on your poor momma! But who knows, she might be the wild one! :rotfl:

Paige graduates from Highschool tomorrow. I feel so old. I have 2 graduated then. But then I got to thinking, my baby is just starting Kindergatin next year. I have 13 years till my next child graduates. That kind of seemed weird, and made me really think how far apart in age Paige and Claire are. LOL! Paige will be 30 when Claire graduates.
Paige and some friends aregoing to FL in July for a fun trip. They picked Ft Meyers beach (though I really pushed Disney). I've been helping her plan a bit, and I really am homesick for some Florida!

My good firend and I went down in our early 20's and stayed at her parents winter hone. I can remember how fun that trip was. We went to Disney and Universal. I just rmemeber as we drove down (from OHIO) how the air just felt so different the further south we went. Each rest stop was a total different feeling. The scenery was so different from ours.
It was hotter than H, but we had a ball.

Awww, you trip is over. What an awesome Trip Report, Lisa! And just think, you will be back next week! :goodvibes

I'm coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I've enjoyed your trip reports, and how sorry I am this one has come to an end. Luckily they'll be another one soon.

Terri

I can't beleive I read the whole thing :wave2: !!

Since it has been 9 years since we last went to DW, the pics really helped my memory and got me really excited to go next month.

Thanks :) and congratulations on finishing before your next trip, which is what like next week - I am sure having fun will be no problem for you guys :woohoo:

The whole thing.....way to go.:woohoo: You will have a great time when you get to Disney next month. There's a whole lotta new stuff there since you last visited.

Ahh...the last day is soooo sad!!:sad2: Love all the pics of your room at CBR!! I think I finally talked the boys into staying there on our next trip!!:woohoo: I loved reading your TR and I'm sad that it's finished! But I'm so excited for you......because you're heading back next week!!!!:yay::yay: I can't wait to read all about your new adventures!:goodvibes

I think ya'll would like the CBR. It has a nice relaxing feel to it but still has stuff to do as a family.

So sad to see this trip end. I started to tear up a little :sad1: when you talked about Lacey...I see Dan growing up so fast. It's sad, but I'm so happy you had this trip to enjoy together!

Can't wait for the next one!!! :thumbsup2

I was teary eyed too. Lacey is so very good with her brother and tries her best to make sure they do things together when she's home.

Your boys will be grown up before you know it. I have no idea where the time goes.

Aww Lisa! I can't believe it's the end! :sad1: I just love reading your trip reports! Well, now you will soon be off to write a new one!!! Yay!! :cool1:

I had no idea that it would take me so long to write this report. I'm just glad that I got it finished before we leave on another trip.

Hi Lisa! I've really enjoyed reading your trip report. Wow, what a fun trip!!! We are leaving on May 28, and will be there through June 6th at the CR. I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Thanks! Our dates are almost the same. Will you be coming to the May 28th Dis Meet at Epcot?

Ohhhh Lisa! I am sitting here with tears:sad1: rolling down my face after reading what you wrote about Lacey. Thats it I absolutely forbid River to grow up and move away:laughing:

Now in answer to your question No you can never buy to much stuff at Disney but it was really funny how you guys had to smoosh everything in the car:laughing:

Congrats on finishing your tr! I'm already waiting for the next one! I hope your family has the best trip and I know you will come back with some funny stories.:cool1::dance3::jumping1:

I have to admit that I was teary eyed myself. My kids have grown up so very fast. Be sure to savor every minute you can with River. He'll be 18 before you know it!

Oh we were smooshing the stuff in the car. There were things tucked into every nook and cranny. By the time we finished our car looked like a bunch of gypsies.

Thanks for another fantastic TR! I can't wait to read your new one when you get back!!! :goodvibes

Thanks to Missy (mommytothreeboys), I knew that there was a fort on Tom Sawyer Island. We had never been able to find it before but, by golly, we were bound and determined to find it this time.

When we got to the island, I told everybody that we had to continue to the left because that's what Missy told me to do. So, off to the left we went. With me, of course, snapping a few pictures:

This was useful info when we went to TSI and YES!!! we found the fort! Thanks to both you and Missy!!!!
:thumbsup2

DSCN1967-1-1.jpg

And, then the music started and look who flew right over our head!

OMGosh, we watched the fireworks in that exact spot. The stupid tree blocking our view and then Yay! Tink flew right over us! Hannah is a huge Tink fan so she was just THRILLED that she got to see Tink fly over our heads. Made it pretty darn magical too. :love:

I was happy that Lacey was able to go on vacation with us but sad to know that it was probably the last time she would. Our baby girl is really truly officially a grown-up and will soon have all of those grown-up responsibilities. But, for that moment in time, she was a little girl skipping along a path at Walt Disney World.

After we finally got all the stuff in the car, we went back to make one final "did anybody forget anything?" tour of the room and I also made the "does anybody have to go pee?" call. Once done, we walked to the car and drove away from the beautiful Caribbean Beach Resort.

Of course, as we drove under the Walt Disney World archway, we all yelled "Goodbye Walt Disney World!"

And, of course, I started making plans for our NEXT trip to Walt Disney World!:rolleyes1

Oh, NO!!! It's over????? What a great trip report. So bittersweet about Lacey. But what wonderful memories!

Hey all my Dis buddies! Thanks for all the "welcome backs". I finally got a few of my pictures uploaded to photobucket and have started a trip report. I had a hard time deciding on a title. It was a toss-up between "I committed all 7 deadly sins....Disney style" and "Who knew choking each other would earn us fastpasses?". I finally went with the later so nobody would think we were a bunch of heathens. Like choking each other is better than sinning.:lmao:

Hope ya'll will all come join in on the fun. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post36929553

Love your TR's! I am up to date on your most recent report, but am only into pg 31 on this one - great reports, both of them!!

Hi Lisa and all of Lisa's fans. I hope everyone's summer is going well. It's been mighty hot here this summer ... hotter than Florida! Another pro of moving to the Orlando area. :woohoo: I am sorry I haven't checked in here in a while. The grands are keeping me mighty busy and wedding preps for DD's wedding (even though it is still eight months off) are a good source of busy.

Just wanted to see if there were any updates on your trip report or maybe a new one coming up soon?

I am up to chapter eight on my TR from my early May Disney trip. If you want to check it out, please feel free: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36778091#post36778091

Hope to see you all there!

Love your TR's! I am up to date on your most recent report, but am only into pg 31 on this one - great reports, both of them!!

Hey there! Hope that you have been enjoying the report.

Hi Lisa and all of Lisa's fans. I hope everyone's summer is going well. It's been mighty hot here this summer ... hotter than Florida! Another pro of moving to the Orlando area. :woohoo: I am sorry I haven't checked in here in a while. The grands are keeping me mighty busy and wedding preps for DD's wedding (even though it is still eight months off) are a good source of busy.

Just wanted to see if there were any updates on your trip report or maybe a new one coming up soon?

I am up to chapter eight on my TR from my early May Disney trip. If you want to check it out, please feel free: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36778091#post36778091

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks for posting the link. I've been working on my Who Knew Choking....report but it's been a busy summer so far. I've already subscribed to your report. Now I've just got to get caught up.

Thank you for sharing! I love reading trip reports. It makes not being in my favorite place a little more bearable. Also, it's fun reading about experiences I've had, through someone else's eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!