Story Time with Belle? Where else to meet her at MK or resort?

Barb D

DIS Veteran
Almost-3yo DD wants to meet Belle. (She's my favorite Disney character, too!) Is there time before or after Story Time to meet her? Or is there another place in MK or at a resort to meet her? (We're not going to any other parks this trip.)

There is LIMITED time to meet her after the Storytime with Belle show. I would suggest that if this is a priority, to sit all the way to the right, pretty much on the ramp that goes up to the stage. That is where she signed autographs and took pics very quickly after the show...
Laura

We've seen her at the princess breakfast at the castle. I believe there is a new princess breakfast at EPCOT. Of course they rotate the characters so you can never be sure who will be there. She might also hang out in France or England at EPCOT WS, not 100% sure though.

We were in WDW this past JAnuary and we saw Belle all the time. She was at MGM in the courtyard in front of the Great Movie Ride all the time. She's at 2 different breakfasts, and in France. I bet you wont have trouble finding her. When my girls watched storytime with Belle ( they both got to be in it!! ) Belle didnt sign autographs or take pictures. This was the first time we went in 99, so maybe that has changed.

The Storybook Princess Breakfast at EPCOT does have face characters. We were there last month and the princesses on our morning were Belle, Jasmine, Mary Poppins, Princess Aurora and Snow White. We also saw Belle (and also the Beast) in the courtyard area behind the shop in France. If you ask in the shop, they can tell you when she will be there (but this won't help you if MK is the only park you are going to on this trip!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter