Storybook Dining

Having spent a couple of months with myself and touring plans trying to book Storybook for dinner party of 3 on any one of a handful of nights in Dec ; it is definitely one of the hardest if not the hardest reservation to get.
Nothing else I looked into was nearly as rare.
The 1 credit on the dining plan is a huge factor (I likely will not be on the plan just want to take my daughter).

I did get 1 night but time is not good for us so hoping to switch it up (8:30 pm time slot on our arrival day when we will be tired). I grabbed it anyway just in case and will keep looking

Not sure if this helps you at all, but I have a reservation for 2 on December 17 at 4:00 pm that I am seriously considering cancelling. This trip is just DH and I so I feel a little awkward doing a character meal.

If you could use it, I would be happy to let you know when I cancel.

If not, good luck, and keep in mind, Touring a plans worked and that is how I got this reservation.

Figured I’d post this here if it’s ok, as it looks like those looking for Storybook ressies are hanging out here.

Releasing a reservation for 4 on Tuesday September 3rd at 7:25 pm. I’ll drop it tonight. HTH

You need an account at Touringplans.com and then check this URL.

It checks for dates and informs you via SMS or E-Mail, if there a new free times.
I was debating whether or not I needed a Touring plan or not this year, but that made up my mind :)

If anyone sees a reservation for 8/31 or 9/7 please let me know. Touring plans came through with one but by the time I got to the site it was gone.

Last edited:
I just got one for the first week of October in a random check. I have alerts set up but have never been quick enough. It's a 4:15 but with three young ones and HS EEMH the next day, that works perfectly.

Keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!