Strange question: basketballs

PacingOamy

Earning My Ears
My sons and I leave for their first cruise on Majesty of the Seas next week. My youngest is basketball obsessed and one reason this ship worked for us so well is that is has a basketball court.

Do we need to bring our own basketball? Is it advisable to have availability? How open is the court?

Have always seen balls there. As to crowds, hard to say. Have walked by with seemingly full games going to times where my kids were the only ones there for half hour or an hour, especially at night.

Also, i seem to remember some times where they had reserved games for the kids/teens clubs.

there will be balls. how well filled they are, is anyone's guess. the courts will be booked for teen only play, actual pick up games and at other times for other events

FYI all or most Royal ships have a basketball court or multipurpose court on the Sports deck.

My sons and I leave for their first cruise on Majesty of the Seas next week. My youngest is basketball obsessed and one reason this ship worked for us so well is that is has a basketball court.

Do we need to bring our own basketball? Is it advisable to have availability? How open is the court?
They will provide many basketballs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!