"Stranger Things" Halloween Horror Nites

Status
Not open for further replies.

connie1042

DIS Veteran
My grandson calls last night and says, "when you going to Disney?" We will be in Orlando the first week of Oct., We are not doing any parks this time. Just a beach trip, and maybe Disney Springs. He ask if we have ever watched "Stranger Things" on Netflix. Have never heard of it. So look it up and than realize this is not Disney but Universal Studios Halloween Party. He really wants to go. I have not been to that Halloween party ever. So what would you do. As long as we would be there, I would want to see HP again, since it has been years. Which park is the Horror nites in? Could we do Horror nights and HP in the same day. Does the express pass work for HP or the Horror show. If someone would like to tackle this trip, I would love to know what you would do. What tickets would you buy, would you stay on site? Let me know everything you can think of. Main goal is to see Horror nights.

I would say it depends on your grandson's age and if he likes haunted houses or not. This isn't Mickey's Not So Scary. Post above has all of the logistical stuff. I'd also watch some videos on youtube of HHN if your on the fence

Yes, it’s not a “party” the way Mickey has a party........it’s full on, in your face gore and scares......

Not for children really.

Of course if he’s older I’m sure he’ll love it!!! Since he’s watching Stranger Things I assume he is older.

The website recommends no one under 13.

He is 15 in Oct. I know he would love it. I'm not so sure I will, but being a Grandma, you do crazy things. Which park is it at? Could you do Harry Potter and the Horror nights in the same day? I think he would like some of the coasters at IOA. I know this is a special event ticket, so what ticket would you buy to go with it to do HP and some of the cool coasters at IOA?

You would need park to park.

HHN is on the Studios side.

The Studios will close around 5PM, then the HHN fun begins around 6:30.

If you are already in the parks before HHN starts, you can wait in one of the holding areas.

IOA will probably be open later than 5.

I would use the link that SgtTibbs gave you.

It has all the info in it to guide you for HHN.

It has the info you are requesting.

Closing this thread as the HHN thread is a sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter