Strategy for day one in the MK

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
Anyone have a good strategy for doing the MK? We have an 8am PS for the Crystal Palace and then we are off. I'm planning 2 days for MK. What would a good ride strategy be? Must dos are
Buzz
Snow White
POTC
Dumbo
Peter Pan
Splash

With such an early start, I would start in Fantasyland and take care of those first, then head through LIberty Square, Fastpass Splash Mountain while seeing the rest of Frontierland and the pass through Adventureland last, seeing POTC. Then on Day 2 you could start over in Tomorrowland with Buzz and work your way around a second time seeing what you missed. (Ah, the liberty of lots of time....)

Just my two cents...
Solotraveler

Use fast passes! Get a fast pass for one of your favorites and then wait in line for a non fast pass ride while you are waiting for the time on the FP. Get another FP as soon as you can. We stop for a snack or go on to an attraction with shorter lines (Tiki Room, Transit Authority, etc.) or enjoy the shops along Main Street to pass the time too.

I'm a person who doesn't mind zig zagging all day long across the park (good exercise ::yes:: ).

First, hit the most popular rides (those that start developing a line quickest) Fantasyland starts getting busy quickly, so hit that early if you have small kids. If you have 'big kids' that want to do Splash Mountain and BTM, hit those early and grab some fast passes for later on if you want to do it again. Then head over to Space Mountain. This is assuming it's going to be moderate to busy when you're there. If it's a quiet time of the year, it won't be as important.
Somehow, it seems that the wait times for some of the Fantasyland attractions can start reaching 30 minutes by noon, even in the quiet seasons.
Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter