Strictly Come Dancing 2012

oh good lord...I was an emotional wreck at the end watching Lisa and Robin cry! The correct person has gone I think. I did already know the result though because I couldn't wait for the results show..(not known for my patience)
Denise obviously hasn't got the support or it was voter apathy, we shall see next week.

oh good lord...I was an emotional wreck at the end watching Lisa and Robin cry! The correct person has gone I think. I did already know the result though because I couldn't wait for the results show..(not known for my patience)
Denise obviously hasn't got the support or it was voter apathy, we shall see next week.

I had a little tear in my eye at the end of the show too. It was Lisa's time to go, but I have really enjoyed her enthusiasm and her friendship with Robin too

Fingers crossed Kimberley wins next week, though I'd be happy if Dani or Louis won. It's going to be a great final next week ::yes::

I had a little tear in my eye at the end of the show too. It was Lisa's time to go, but I have really enjoyed her enthusiasm and her friendship with Robin too

Lisa really was a ray of sunshine, but it was her time to go.

By the way did anyone else notice Gethin Jones in the audience the same weekend that his ex-fiancee Katherine Jenkins was performing?

Lisa really was a ray of sunshine, but it was her time to go.

By the way did anyone else notice Gethin Jones in the audience the same weekend that his ex-fiancee Katherine Jenkins was performing?

Ooh, I didn't see Gethin in the audience. I wasn't impressed with her version of Santa Baby, but oh my, her dancing was amazing :thumbsup2

mandymouse said:

Fingers crossed Kimberley wins next week, though I'd be happy if Dani or Louis won. It's going to be a great final next week ::yes::

Sad to see her go alright but she just wasn't as technically good as the rest. Really like the final line up! Have to say my jaw dropped when I saw Denise in the d/o, she was amazing this week and I'm saying that even though I don't particularly want her winning but you just can't deny her talent!
Kimberly has been STUNNING the last two weeks, absolutely stunning! Her American Smooth was my favourite dance of the series personally! I think she mighr have won my vote to win although I still love Dani and Vincent - moreso Vincent! Did you see him fall to his knees when they got through? Delighted for them! I'd be happy to see Dani or Louis win but hoping Nimble Kimble gets gold next week ;) Looking forward to seeing what tricks Louis pulls out of the bag!

Yes I saw him on the Saturday night show but wondered if he may have gone by the time they recorded the results show. Enjoyed her singing but wasn't blown away by her jive, but then the camera work was rubbish and didn't see much of her feet which is the main aspect of the jive after all !!

Definately do not want Louis to win but will be happy with Kimberly or Denise (more so Denise) and Dani, its weird really, but I love Dani also but find I forget her dances after a while, they just don't leave an impression on me.

Denise or Kimberly the two from West End with no previous dance experience will win I'd say :rolleyes2

Ooh, it's tonight, I can't wait, though I won't be home till about 7.20pm :( I hope it's a great finale, enjoy everyone ::yes::

Absolutely fantastic final, really enjoyed it! What did everyone think of the winner? (I wont name names in case I spoil it for anyone ;))

Absolutely fantastic final, really enjoyed it! What did everyone think of the winner? (I wont name names in case I spoil it for anyone ;))

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it tonight...thought they were all fab-u-lous.
In the end I really didn't mind who won..

What on earth I am gonna do on a Saturday night now I don't know!! No Strictly and no Merlin:sad1:

queendisney said:
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it tonight...thought they were all fab-u-lous.
In the end I really didn't mind who won..

What on earth I am gonna do on a Saturday night now I don't know!! No Strictly and no Merlin:sad1:

I was the same!! Each of them made me smile and wow-ed me tonight so they were all deserving of the glitterball!
Thankfully I have recorded Merlin so I have that to watch tomorrow at least but after that I'll be lost!

Wow ! What a FAB-U-LOUS final it was. I was so pleased that all four of them were able to do their show dances, and Louis's was A-MAZ-ING. I think it might be OK to mention the winner now (as I'm sure people would've read it on Facebook, or would've avoided this thread), so 'WELL DONE LOUIS & FLAVIA !!'. I would've been happy with anyone to win it (except Denise), so I was a happy bunny with the result

I am soooooooo going to miss this now, I think it's been the best year ever, roll on the Christmas special, and I can't wait for next years ::yes::

I have finally watched yesterday's show! (I did try to avoid finding out who the winner was but it was blazened all over the front of the newspapers when I popped out to buy some milk this morning.)

Even knowing the result it was an AMAZING show. Any of the final 3 could have won.

I feel so sad now that it's over. Actually I think one more It Takes Two would be in order as there was so much going on this weekend it would be nice to reflect on it.

Just 9 months until it all starts again.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter