Stroller questions

Jessica Furukawa

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if a bugaboo donkey mono fits or is allowed on the skyliner? Also, since scanning this board on bugaboos, theft has come up, has anyone experienced stroller theft??
TIA

I can answer your second question. Yes, stroller theft happens, though the odds of it happening to you are low. Myself, I wouldn't take a stroller that cost around $1000 to the parks and leave it unattended without at least locking the 2 front wheels together. You can't lock a stroller to anything, but if you lock the front 2 wheels together the CMs can at least move it if they need to clean up the area.

We have taken a Bugaboo Bee on all 4 of our trips to DW and not had any issue with theft. We have not used a lock. I don't know the answer to your Skyliner question but have been wondering about the stroller size limit on the Skyliner in general.

This comes from Allears.net
Skyliner gondolas can hold up to ten passengers without a wheelchair, ECV, or stroller on board. With one of these, capacity drops to six passengers. Strollers can remain open with a child riding in them as long as they fall within the maximum size requirements: 30″ x 48″. Seating on Skyliner is on two wooden benches that face inward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter