strollers

They rent strollers, but not double strollers. Try searching this forum for "strollers" and you should find a few posts about it. We went in April and I think the strollers were around $8 a day. You can also find info at disneyland.com.

If I am not mistaken, they are free if you have the disney visa credit card. I got the card for that reason as well as the discounts on dining in the park. I will pay it off when we get back home. Might as well save as much $$$ as possible on food and other things since I am not saving it on hotels. :)

Didn't see any double strollers while we were there. If I remember it was $8.00 a day for single seaters. We brought our own stroller which was a god sent because we used it outside the parks also, like in DTD. We flew United Airlines and they let you gate check your stroller and when you arrive in CA, its on the Jet way waiting for you ..Worked out Perfect....No hassle waiting inline for rental and was really nice carting all our purchases back to the hotel at night...Hope this helps you....

crasher11 said:
Didn't see any double strollers while we were there. If I remember it was $8.00 a day for single seaters. We brought our own stroller which was a god sent because we used it outside the parks also, like in DTD. We flew United Airlines and they let you gate check your stroller and when you arrive in CA, its on the Jet way waiting for you ..Worked out Perfect....No hassle waiting inline for rental and was really nice carting all our purchases back to the hotel at night...Hope this helps you....
I think we will do the same thing. The free stroller at DL would be great, but it doesn't help me at SW, SDZ, or KBF. Southwest will do the same thing, you can take it to the terminal and check it when you board the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter