Studio table and chairs

digiMom

DIS Veteran
I'm just thinking about 2014 options. Can you request that the table and chairs are removed from your studio during your stay? Thinking about space and medical equipment...
Thank you!

at Okw you have room - so not needed

at the others the balcony are little small. so definitely call housekeeping and ask them to remove the stuff.

And if you are at BLT, you won't have much room at all. That's a really small studio.

But please don't move them out on the balcony/patio/porch.

Thanks for answering. I wasn't sure since mousekeeping is a little different. Oh, and I wouldn't stick the furniture outside. ::eek::

Thanks for answering. I wasn't sure since mousekeeping is a little different. Oh, and I wouldn't stick the furniture outside. ::eek::

At SSR someone moved a fabric chair outside and it got rained on for 2 days. After the guest checked out Disney came and picked up the chair. :scared1:

:earsboy: Bill

sometimes you just can not fix stupid. :sad2:

Called twice to report the issue and the CM's acted like I was nuts. That's when I learned that phone calls go to a call center off property.

:earsboy: Bill

I would have member services put this on your reservation before arrival. They may be able to have this done before you check in.

I believe you should call maintenance instead of housekeeping. The tables in a SSR studio are a pedastal style. I'm pretty sure they'll need to take the tabletop off the base to get it out the door.

I'd be surprised and disappointed if they're not able to make this accommodation for you.

As a preious poster said, the rooms at OKW are much larger than those at SSR. (390 sq ft versus 355 sq ft.) Check out the room layouts and see if that may allow you to fit in what you need without having anything removed.

I would have member services put this on your reservation before arrival. They may be able to have this done before you check in.

I believe you should call maintenance instead of housekeeping. The tables in a SSR studio are a pedastal style. I'm pretty sure they'll need to take the tabletop off the base to get it out the door.

I'd be surprised and disappointed if they're not able to make this accommodation for you.

As a preious poster said, the rooms at OKW are much larger than those at SSR. (390 sq ft versus 355 sq ft.) Check out the room layouts and see if that may allow you to fit in what you need without having anything removed.

I hadn't even thought of the furniture not fitting through the door. Thanks for the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter