Studio Wish-List

MikePezz

1,000th happy haunt
Ok, this is the THIRD time I am trying to post this, so I am not going to be as detailed.

A friend works in WDI, one of the few not to be cut since DisneySea opened. He is working on a "wish-list" for the studio with a team. They are attempting to bring attractions into the park based on Disney live-action films. They proposed:

-Bringing 20,000 leagues from Disneyseas
-Building a Herbie attraciton based on Test-track technology (on the shelf for some time)
-Bring the Armagedon Show originally planned for the Paris Studio Park
-Move Bear in the Big Blue House and put a Mulan attraction (no specifics) into that location to make the "animation courtyard" completely animation based.

Sounds like some neat ideas, especially bringing in actual Disney, Touchstone, etc. movie-based attractions. I hope ANY of it comes to pass (he doens't think it will).

Actually I think they probably need at least two of those attractions at Disneyland. The old submarine ride has been closed since.... well, I can't remember when. Not familar with the 20,000 leagues ride but that sounds like a good fit.

Another 'E' ticket attraction based on Armagedon would be great addition to the park.

Personally I would rather them bring back Country Bear, but just do some updating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter