Studios Parade for Christmas?

jodyb

DIS Veteran
Since we'll be arriving on Jan. 9th, which is the very last day of the "Christmas Season" at DLP, I'm planning our first day to include all the things that will happen for the last time on that day. (Lion King Show, Christmas Parade, Fairytale lighting ceremony, and Mickey's Winter Wonderland.). Now I'm wondering... is there a Christmas parade at the Studios as well? We could actually fit it in at 1:45! If it's the same cinema parade as every day we won't bother going over there, though. Also, is Mickey's Winter Wonderland show an outdoor show? Where is the Chapparal theater anyway!??

Thanks in advance to anyone that knows!
:teleport:

The parade we saw in Studios was normal cinema parade. 2 Incredible characters had replaced Kenai and Koda from the summer.

Chaparral Theatre is opposite the Critter Corral and beside Frontierland Railroad Station.

Regards
Reid :jester:

Thanks Reid!

It's actually a relief to know there won't be anything there we can't see until later that week! Our first day is going to be a big run-around! :flower1:

Jody

It will be worth it, although I suspect you'll sleep well the first night.

Just a thought! Have you thought about the little show at Belle's Christmas Village 11.15, 12.45, 13.45 and 15.45hrs ? It is as you head towards Casey Jr ride. Afterwards the characters post for photographs and Beast operates a queue system with official photographs.

Regards

Reid, thank you for bringing that up - actually I had thought about it but then thought it might be for just the littler ones. Do you think my 13 year old would enjoy it? Amazingly, we can probably fit it in!! :Pinkbounc

Thanks,
Jody

To be honest I think mum and dad enjoyed more than the kids :teeth:

So I'm sure that 13 year old will enjoy.

regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter