Success in booking 4th fastpass

We're a party of 5. There were usually extra FPs to book, but sometimes they were for things we wanted to ride and sometimes they weren't. Never for the super headliners.

Does rope drop mean when the park opens in the morning at 9am? when should we leave hotel to get to the gate and do the security clearance etc.
I get in line for the bus at my value resort one hour before park opening (or extra magic hours opening). This will get you there on time, but you won't be near the front of the pack.

After my last trip, depending on which rides, and how busy, I'd be pretty confident in getting anything except SDD. I didn't try for 7dmt, but pretty much everything else we wanted, it sometimes took a few minutes of crazy refreshing, but we scored everything, and yes, even FOP. You have to be ready to pounce while you are refreshing. Grab and modify, then keep refreshing. Sometimes, you have to split the party up and grab one or two ONLY, then work on the other people in the party to get overlapping fp times to tap in together. You gotta know how to work the system - grab, modify, split, refresh, refresh, refresh, grab, modify. Once you get the hang of it, you get almost cocky. It's pretty fun.
Oh my gosh...I thought the same thing LOL. It was pretty awesome getting some of the 4th+ FP's that we did. Managed to grab another FOP one day

We tend to do the same....RD, break, 2nd park. We do not wait for FP's though and instead use them early and often. During the break you can get your first evening FP lined up.

How many are in your group? For our family of four it hasn’t been easy to get anything great.

How many are in your group? For our family of four it hasn’t been easy to get anything great.
Normally we're a party of 3 but in December we had 7 and still toured the same way. It took a bit more work to overlap FP's on the harder to get rides but we still managed to do most rides with FP's.

Similar to what others have noted I have never had problems getting multiple FPs after my initial three at any park, any date and any ride. Obviously some of the more popular rides take a little more work but I have always had success getting what I wanted. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts