Success tied to number of nights in wait list?

tb1972

DVC since 2012
I have a wait list for five nights at the Beach Club in March. I typically do not wait list so many nights. Is there any thread or insight on success of the wait list by length? I'm sure a 1-2 night wait is less difficult than more nights.

I think that the shorter the better the odds. This summer we wanted 8 nights at Copper Creek but I figured that was an odd # of nights so I booked AKV and waitlisted CC with 2 4-night waitlists. One of them came thru so we did a split stay. We have had luck with 1 and 2 night waitlists in the past as well.

That's great that you could get four nights. Maybe there's hope for us at five nights! We've been fortunate with 1-2 nights coming through frequently in the past, this WL is the biggest we've requested.

I have a wait list for five nights at the Beach Club in March. I typically do not wait list so many nights. Is there any thread or insight on success of the wait list by length? I'm sure a 1-2 night wait is less difficult than more nights.

Longer stays = more difficultly IMO. Factor in the time of year & that popular resorts and studios tend to book faster

I’ve waitlisted studios at BCV often, only has come thru for a 5 day or less stay for me twice over 13 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!