Success!!

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
After several years of ‘discussing’ DH agreed to buy an ECV. Once said we were out the door to buy it. Bought a Golden Technology’s Lite Rider. It was gently used but got full warranty. And a new battery. Many thanks to all over the years for their words of wisdom. Especially Mamma Bunny!

After several years of ‘discussing’ DH agreed to buy an ECV. Once said we were out the door to buy it. Bought a Golden Technology’s Lite Rider. It was gently used but got full warranty. And a new battery. Many thanks to all over the years for their words of wisdom. Especially Mamma Bunny!

Congratulations. Did you get a 3-wheel or 4-wheel mobility scooter?

I saw a few of both at WDW last week along with their wheelchair.

GL141D-Literider-4w-Red-TURN-LEFT-150x150.jpg
Literider-Battery-Lift-Off-001-150x150.jpg
Literider-Seat-Lift-Off-001-150x150.jpg
GL141D-Literider-4w-Red-PARTS-150x150.jpg
Literider-Lift-Off-Motor-001-150x150.jpg
GL141D-Literider-4w-Red-RIGHT-PROFILE-150x150.jpg
GL141D-Literider-4w-Red-PARTS-150x150.jpg
GL111D-Literider-Scooter-Tiller-CLOSE-UP-150x150.jpg
Literider-Rear-Release-Handle-001-150x150.jpg

Last edited:
Ray, we got the 3 wheel one. We like the maneuverability of the 3 wheel. Great deal. $200 off since it was used as a rental but gently so. And they gave a veteran’s discount. We’ve rented them before so knew what they were like.

Ray, we got the 3 wheel one. We like the maneuverability of the 3 wheel. Great deal. $200 off since it was used as a rental but gently so. And they gave a veteran’s discount. We’ve rented them before so knew what they were like.

We had 4 wheel Pride at Disneyland and did not like them. Tough to weave through the crowds with them.

Exactly!

add me to the 3 wheel group

Well I guess that there are three of us that like three-wheel mobility scooters.

When I lost my car years ago, I used mass transit to get to work. My old 3-wheel Pride REVO scooter was breaking down. I was going to buy a 3-wheel Pride Maxima to get up the hills and over the potholes in the sidewalks.

Then I saw a new Pride Victory Sport 10LX. It was on sale for more than half the cost of a Maxima. But they only had it in 4-wheels and not 3-wheels. It did work going to work. But then I bought a newly invented electric wheelchair that had a weight capacity of 365-pounds for the heavy duty one made by and owned by wheelchair users.

It only weighs 55-pounds. And it takes me up those hills better than any mobility scooter. And it is one piece the folds up to only 13-inches wide for travel. And completely waterproof including the joystick, motor, etc.

I'm glad you found what you wanted. Have fun!

I always rent a 3-wheel ECV when going to the Parks (especially from Gold Mobility these days). The 4 wheel are too difficult to maneuver in the queues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter