Suggestions for Best and Worst

-I'd like to see the bracket style voting revisited. Best attraction, best theming/storyline/ ride vehicles. A lot has changed since it was last done with Dustin (the goat)!

Every time I see "Best Bars at Walt Disney World" in this thread, I see "Best Bras at Walt Disney World" and hoo-boy, that's something different altogether.

-I'd like to see the bracket style voting revisited. Best attraction, best theming/storyline/ ride vehicles. A lot has changed since it was last done with Dustin (the goat)!

Yes!! I remember that and always thought it was really entertaining. Especially now as so much has changed even in the last few years.

I recall especially enjoying the best/worst merchandise locations.

Every time I see "Best Bars at Walt Disney World" in this thread, I see "Best Bras at Walt Disney World" and hoo-boy, that's something different altogether.

Well, when Disneyland first opened there was an Intimate Apparel shop on Main St

The-wizard-of-bras.jpeg

Not sure if these have been suggested:
1. Best steak and/or vegetarian dish,
2. Best rides at night, and
3. Best single rider lines.

Just from listening, I think they had happy and frowny face paddles!
@Spencer Wright - Sorry, I was confusing - The Trip had "smiley and not smiley" spatulas. :) I meant the "Suck/Doesn't Suck" shows - I think they had paddles for a couple of shows where Pete would throw out an attraction/show/whatever where they'd have to (without thinking about it) put up 1 of the paddles, then go to "defend" their position.

Best and Worst Entrances to Parks incl. water parks
Best and Worst Hotel Main Lobby's
or better yet, take all of the popular Best and Worst shows and update them annually.

I'm interested to see a Best and Worst episode with you guys' rankings of the Disney World nighttime parks entertainment (excluding parades). Personally, this is how I would rank it:
1. Happily Ever After
2. Star Wars Galactic Spectacular
3. Rivers of Light
4. Disney Movie Magic
5. Fantasmic (I do love this one, but the DW version is a bit tired right now)
6. Illuminations (Again... I love this but it's another show that needs a refresh)
7. Once Upon a Time
8. Tree of Life Awakenings

Also, I know you're done with the cast member stories, but I have a really awkward and unpleasant cast member story :scared:
This may not be the forum to share it though.

I'm interested to see a Best and Worst episode with you guys' rankings of the Disney World nighttime parks entertainment (excluding parades). Personally, this is how I would rank it:
1. Happily Ever After
2. Star Wars Galactic Spectacular
3. Rivers of Light
4. Disney Movie Magic
5. Fantasmic (I do love this one, but the DW version is a bit tired right now)
6. Illuminations (Again... I love this but it's another show that needs a refresh)
7. Once Upon a Time
8. Tree of Life Awakenings

Also, I know you're done with the cast member stories, but I have a really awkward and unpleasant cast member story :scared:
This may not be the forum to share it though.

Beat places to catch your breath and relax after your ex is acting like a &@@@$ and makes you want to pull your hair out from all the nagging and complaining.....aaargh lol.... umm sorry about that guys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts