• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer/autumn prices are up

Dreams&wishes

DIS Veteran
Hi all summer/autumn prices are up, do you think we re gonna get any promos in April or this is it?

I think its highly likely some promos will appear in April (prob the same as this year with the dining credit).

E-mail received today pre-warning of the 2024 offers launching next week.

If you're dreaming of your next big adventure, our brand-new package* for selected arrivals from 9th January to 18th December 2024 launches on 20th April 2023 and could help make those dreams come true.
Book your 2024 holiday in one of our participating Disney hotels by 6th July 2023, and enjoy...​
Up to $2,100 Dining & Merchandise Credit
on a two-week stay in August or September 2024 or
up to $1,200 on other selected dates​
14 Day Magic Ticket
for the price of 7 Days
Up to $400 Disney Gift Card
per booking for selected packages​
Available during most school holidays.
Booking opens from 20th April 2023.​

E-mail received today pre-warning of the 2024 offers launching next week.

If you're dreaming of your next big adventure, our brand-new package* for selected arrivals from 9th January to 18th December 2024 launches on 20th April 2023 and could help make those dreams come true.
Book your 2024 holiday in one of our participating Disney hotels by 6th July 2023, and enjoy...​
Up to $2,100 Dining & Merchandise Credit
on a two-week stay in August or September 2024 or
up to $1,200 on other selected dates​
14 Day Magic Ticket
for the price of 7 Days
Up to $400 Disney Gift Card
per booking for selected packages​
Available during most school holidays.
Booking opens from 20th April 2023.​
Amazing thank you!!!!!!

I just need to have the Disney cruises dates for October available and I'm set
They wont be out until late May probably. If however you are thinking of doing a standard 3/4 night you can work out the dates as they will be the same days of the week as the previous ones.

They wont be out until late May probably. If however you are thinking of doing a standard 3/4 night you can work out the dates as they will be the same days of the week as the previous ones.
I was hoping for one like the June innaguration one that will go to light point and castaway but doesn't look like they have one line that in September either

I was hoping for one like the June innaguration one that will go to light point and castaway but doesn't look like they have one line that in September either
So they might you never know but it would be hard to predict I think if they did. That said the Treasure might be sailing by then so who knows.

Do you know why there are so few resorts available ATM? Particularly looking for Poly in September 2024. Do you reckon that when the promo will start on the 20th more resorts will show up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter