Summer One World Ticket

You would use 2 of your entitlements if you went to the MK twice in a day. At least that's the prevailing opinion from other forums I've read. Since Disney hasn't actually put them on sale with exact terms, hard to know for sure. But 1 admission per day seems to be pretty difinitive.

This makes no sense. You only have one MK entitlement on the ticket.

Re-entry is always allowed, OP.

You would use 2 of your entitlements if you went to the MK twice in a day. At least that's the prevailing opinion from other forums I've read. Since Disney hasn't actually put them on sale with exact terms, hard to know for sure. But 1 admission per day seems to be pretty difinitive.
I spoke with a CM today. If you go back to the same park , that is okay but if a different park, you use another ticket.

This is a variation of the Four Day Value Pass that was around back ca 1987 and has disappeared and resurfaced every now and then. The Value Pass cost less than a "regular" ticket with the same number of days (4).

In its last reincarnation you got one day at each theme park.

I am almost sure that this new Summer One World Pass lets you re-enter a park on the same day. Re-entry would not consume another entitlement since among other things none of the remaining entitlements are/were good for this same park. I do not recall any ticket since 1956 that did not allow re-entry to the same park on the same day, except for golf using a water park fun visit where, once inside, you got one round of play.

Last edited:
There are some non-upgradeable valid tickets. Like military (can only add a 5th day to a 4-day, or add the Plus option, or upgrade to an AP), and youth group tickets.

"Upgrade" probably isn't the right word, but you CAN take a Salute ticket and use its value towards a more expensive ticket. There are very few scenarios where this would make sense because it doesn't save you any money, but it can be done.

I took this as being similar to the Discover Disney ticket except they are adding water parks and allowing you to use multiple entitlements in a day. You get one entitlement at each park only so you can re-enter one park as many times in the day as you like but can’t enter that park another day on that ticket. Technically you could enter all 4 parks in one day but financially it would make zero sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!