• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SummerField Suites...

Pacman

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at SummerField suites (Lake Buena Vista area)? I am just interested in your opinion of the hotel. Thank You :rolleyes:

We stayed at Sum Suites LBV in Sept 2000 on a long weekend trip (FWIW, we were placed there by Priceline). We all were very impressed. The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is nice and clean. The "Deluxe" continental breakfast is very good (you can get pay extra for a cooked-to-order omelet) and the location can't be beat.

The only minor thing even worth mentioning is that all of the suites are painted pink (think Peptol-Bismol). Must be trying for the Florida/Breezy look.

If you can live with the pink walls, I believe you will be very pleased with this hotel. I will try to answer any specific questions you may have.

Epscot

Hello epscot, I did have a couple specific questions. The first one was about the pool area. Do they have more than 1 pool? Children pool? Jaccuzzi? How would you rate the pool area compared to other hotel's pool areas where you may have stayed? #2 My second question has to do with the free transportation to the disney parks. How frequent are they, and are they very crowded? #3 Does the suite give you the feeling of a hotel room, or more of a home type feeling? #4 I was also curious about the bathrooms. Each bedroom area has its own bathroom I believe, are these private bathrooms with a mirror/vanity inside the bathroom, or is the mirror/vanity section outside the bathroom? Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to answer my questions. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter