Sun & Fun Room Offer

View Offer Highlights

Offer Details
Book Through
February 26, 2020
Valid Travel Dates
April 1 through September 12, 2020
Important Details
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-2841† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your Travel Agent.

Last edited:
Thanks goodness, finally the discount I have been waiting for. Requested my agent to get the BeachClub for my dates. Wish me luck!

Good luck! Tried Pop and POFQ for our dates in May and they are not available.

Last edited:

Silly question but we currently have Pop booked within this time. Do I need to call to get the discount applied?

I just booked our room for August! I’m not 100% sure of our dates though. We want to go for a week during a 10-day period. I booked for the entire time with the thought that I could shorten the dates later if we decide to do that.

My package at Riverside was cheaper with free dining in a Royal Room, hope everyone else has better luck if the FD promo didnt work for you!

I am sticking with my FD promo. Usually the room only discount works better for us but this time since I decided to add hoppers to give us a better chance at getting to ride the new Star Wars ride, the Free dining promo worked better for us.
Hoping the new deal works for others.

I could not get into the site. I did get a discount finally but it was not exactly the room category we wanted at CBR. I had to add a day to even get that. They are either having glitches or rooms are going fast!

I just booked our room for August! I’m not 100% sure of our dates though. We want to go for a week during a 10-day period. I booked for the entire time with the thought that I could shorten the dates later if we decide to do that.
You may want to figure out your dates now. If I recall correctly, people have run into trouble keeping their discounted room rate when they tried to drop days from their existing reservation. (Maybe somebody else can comment on this?)

Thanks for letting me know! We could make the hotel work if we needed to, but we were thinking about spending a couple of days doing something else in the area (not WDW-related). But we could still spend the night at WDW.

We are planning a split stay in July. I saved over $500 on the first 6 nights in a Cabin at FW. :tigger: We were leaning towards CB for the second half of our trip but CB doesn't show up under the deal for my dates so I'm waiting to book that part until I talk to the family (tonight) and get a better idea were we want to stay.

Same exact pricing for 4/8-4/13 at Pop w/o the gift cards included with the Gift of Magic deal!

Does anyone know the percentage off at the BC with this deal? Yesterday it was cheaper for me to book BC water view but today, with the discount, a YC water view room is about $50 cheaper than BC. I’m thinking YC is discounted the full 25% off while the BC percentage off may be less.

I did book the YC water view for early August and I’m pretty happy with the price.

Thank goodness for The DIS again. Just booked a 4-night stay at The Pop with this offer for late April.

This’ll be my “last hurrah” trip as a Passholder for 2019/2020, as (unless I’m blessed with some sort of windfall between now and May 13th), I’m not going to renew my pass and probably “rejoin” early next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!