Sunday football?

heybets30

Mouseketeer
We’ll be staying at Pop Nov 7-14. Not in parks on Sunday.

Hubby will want to try to catch Bears v Titans game on the 8th, a nooner (CT).

Where is a good place (kid-friendly too) within the resorts for hubby & 11-yr old to catch the game?? (I’m assuming the hotel tv stations won’t carry it).

We could bring a laptop, hook into our Comcast traveling app (can watch since we’ll be out of market in nfl stations), hook an hdmi cable into tv & screencast, but bar/restaurant might be more festive!

Thanks & GO BEARS!!

Rix Sports Bar and Grill at Coronado Springs might be open to the public by then (the NBA will clear out by mid-October) and has multiple screens that usually shows NFL games on Sunday (though who can tell in our new world these days)

The Turf Club at SSR would be a good place but it currently is not open. There is Banana Cabana at CBR. Or Geyser Point at the Wilderness lodge.

ESPN Club at the Boardwalk if it is open when you go. Take the Skyliner from POP. And, GO BEARS!

Thanks, everyone! Since Sunday won't be a park day, I have a feeling I'll be at the pool supervising kids, hubby will "need" to watch football - GO BEARS!

My husband and son watched the Super Bowl at Phins (the lobby bar) at the Dolphin. It was great since they had a table right in front of the tv and it wasn’t packed or had minimum like EPSN club and the Boardwalk is right there. We have also watched Sunday games at Splitsville at Disney Springs which might work for you guys as the kids can bowl while he watches the game!

ETA: of course this was all pre-COVID... not sure if Splitsville is even open for bowling. 😢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!