Sunglasses

Adora

DIS Veteran
So my eyes seem to be coming more sensitive to sunlight so I was thinking if I'm going to go to Orlando (from NL) in August I better buy some good sunglasses. Then I started wondering about them on rides. If I put them in my fanny pack will they break? I don't' remember having any problems last time I was there but it was 12 years ago so it's a little fuzzy.

They should be fine. You can't have your fanny pack in the way of the restraints anyways.

I have my sunglasses attached to one of those strings. I just take them off and let them hang around my neck when on rides. If needed I take them off and put them in my bag.

I just used a SPIbelt for oakley sunglasses and my phone & they were fine. I made sure they were out of the way of restraints.

This is the perfect excuse to get the Mickey straps for glasses. I got that last time I visited in 2017. It’s US$10.

They will keep them around my neck on rides?
Yes, they do. They hang the glasses on your neck. I also bought the sports ones for jet ski at Castaway Cay. Those keep the sunglasses on your face, not your neck though.

4F5ACAD8-DAB4-4231-B137-D76098C9B3DB.jpeg

12063D23-90B4-4E34-A70C-EF4905DBD9E4.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter