Super discouraged, what does it take to pass ROFR?

So sorry to hear about this. I bought two SSR contracts in June...one 200 points, one 300 points, (Dec and Aug UY) and feel fortunate I was able to pass as quickly as I did hearing your story. Stick with it, it will work. My contracts were void of 2017 points, and one was a delayed closing till the end of November. But we did pay $75/$77 and I wasn't confident with either the sale would pass ROFR, but came back quickly. Must have caught at a good time. Keep trying, it will work. And, we have bought and sold contracts over the past 8 years through both direct and resale and go to Disney all the time. I don't believe that they choose ROFR based on who someone is, but thats JMO. Good luck!

So sorry to hear about this. I bought two SSR contracts in June...one 200 points, one 300 points, (Dec and Aug UY) and feel fortunate I was able to pass as quickly as I did hearing your story. Stick with it, it will work. My contracts were void of 2017 points, and one was a delayed closing till the end of November. But we did pay $75/$77 and I wasn't confident with either the sale would pass ROFR, but came back quickly. Must have caught at a good time. Keep trying, it will work. And, we have bought and sold contracts over the past 8 years through both direct and resale and go to Disney all the time. I don't believe that they choose ROFR based on who someone is, but thats JMO. Good luck!
Wow, good buys!

OH my goodness you guys...we just got notified that the contract that we submitted 08.15 just passed ROFR. That's 6 days folks. Is that even possible? I can't believe it. All those good wishes & pixie dust went a long way. Thank you again for encouraging us to try again & again.

One theory is that they process direct sales first. If direct sales are slow, they have more time to process ROFR.

:earsboy: Bill

OH my goodness you guys...we just got notified that the contract that we submitted 08.15 just passed ROFR. That's 6 days folks. Is that even possible? I can't believe it. All those good wishes & pixie dust went a long way. Thank you again for encouraging us to try again & again.
Congratulations!!! SO happy for you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter