Super excited about the F&W app!!

kaybird

DIS Veteran
We will be at the World starting Sept. 29. Best thing I found is the F&W app, lists all the food, tells you if it is a snack credit, locations, and the best thing is you can put your favorites on a wish list!!!
We have 6 people, 8 nights of Free dining, and I have already selected 36 Food and Wine options! Wonder what the rest of them will eat!!! :)

We will be at the World starting Sept. 29. Best thing I found is the F&W app, lists all the food, tells you if it is a snack credit, locations, and the best thing is you can put your favorites on a wish list!!!
We have 6 people, 8 nights of Free dining, and I have already selected 36 Food and Wine options! Wonder what the rest of them will eat!!! :)

Thanks for the heads up. Had no idea about it.

Just downloading it right now ! also what I found useful is the Food and Wine Booklet from Beyond the Kingdoms.com

How did it go on your trip? We’re going to F&W for the first time in November and I’m gonna use the app too!

How did it go on your trip? We’re going to F&W for the first time in November and I’m gonna use the app too!
We had a BLAST!! Food and Wine is the greatest for all those snack credits, and we used 3 snacks for a QS as well. Have to let them know and all 3 need to be used at the same location.
The hit of the F&W for these Kansans were the Lobster rolls at Hops and Barley in the American Pavilion. Loaded with lobster at $8.25, these gems were the favorite of our group of 6, ages 9 to 65, and such a great snack value! We may or may not have consumed 24 lobster rolls. :)
In AK, the winner was the Pineapple Lumpia, and the Night Blossom drink at Pongu Pongu. Also the desserts at Satulii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!