Super Sports & More Swap 2013~Closed

We have a missing package.:worried: Tracy mailed her package on April 4th from Canada and it's still not here. If I don't get it by this weekend, I will need to angel out her groups. I would like to get this swap mailed and closed out by May 21st if possible because we're leaving for a week long trip to Disney on the 22nd. If I don't get her package by Saturday afternoon, I'll post her groups on here and see if y'all can help out. I will make whatever you guys can't help out with.

We have a missing package.:worried: Tracy mailed her package on April 4th from Canada and it's still not here. If I don't get it by this weekend, I will need to angel out her groups. I would like to get this swap mailed and closed out by May 21st if possible because we're leaving for a week long trip to Disney on the 22nd. If I don't get her package by Saturday afternoon, I'll post her groups on here and see if y'all can help out. I will make whatever you guys can't help out with.
I can re-do my groups this weekend and send express Monday with the hope that it will make it to you this time for the 21.
Sorry about the problems.

oh no! sorry the package is MIA! let me know if you want any help!

I can re-do my groups this weekend and send express Monday with the hope that it will make it to you this time for the 21.
Sorry about the problems.

Don't spend extra trying to get it here by then-you've already spent enough sending the first package, plus everyting that was in it. If you need help re-doing them, let us know! It's not a problem at all. :grouphug:

Replacement package is done and on its way, Anne. There is two groups that i marked- page group and hockey element- that I didnt have enough paper so there isnt one to come back to me.

Thanks Tracy! Sorry you had to go to the trouble to remake your groups. Hopefully this one will make it here!!

Just letting everyone know that tomorrow I'll be out of town until Memorial Day next Monday. I have someone coming to take care of my animals, and they'll be watching for the last package. My groups are finished, just having computer issues and haven't been able to post pics. Hope to get all that straightened out and I'll take pics of all the groups & post when we get back.

Everyone please keep Sheila (ckmom97) in your thoughts & prayers, as she lives in Oklahoma where all the scary tornados hit yesterday. :sad2:

Just letting everyone know that tomorrow I'll be out of town until Memorial Day next Monday. I have someone coming to take care of my animals, and they'll be watching for the last package. My groups are finished, just having computer issues and haven't been able to post pics. Hope to get all that straightened out and I'll take pics of all the groups & post when we get back.

Everyone please keep Sheila (ckmom97) in your thoughts & prayers, as she lives in Oklahoma where all the scary tornados hit yesterday. :sad2:

Have a wonderful trip Anne!

continued P & PD to all in Moore, so thankful Sheila and her family are safe!

The last package is here!!:)

I'll be sorting groups and taking pics tomorrow & Friday-hope to mail this weekend.

Tracy-opened your package this morning and everything looks great! Thanks for the sports stickers-I can definately use those!!:)

Tracy-opened your package this morning and everything looks great! Thanks for the sports stickers-I can definately use those!!:)
Glad it made it this time. I do hope everything is ok, I had the sinking feeling that i was forgetting something even though I triple checked before shipping.

You guys are not going to believe what came in the mail today...Tracy's package that she mailed April 4th!! :confused: So sorry you re-did all your groups and sent another one Tracy! I'll send you everything back with your package.

Everything is swapped out and ready to go to the p.o. in the morning. Working on the slide show-hope to get up tonight but we're heading out to baseball practice now, then 4 boys are spending the night, so it may be tomorrow. I'll let you know when your package is on its way to you!

You guys are not going to believe what came in the mail today...Tracy's package that she mailed April 4th!! :confused: So sorry you re-did all your groups and sent another one Tracy! I'll send you everything back with your package.

Everything is swapped out and ready to go to the p.o. in the morning. Working on the slide show-hope to get up tonight but we're heading out to baseball practice now, then 4 boys are spending the night, so it may be tomorrow. I'll let you know when your package is on its way to you!

of course it did...dang PO! too bad Tracy had to remake everything...

good luck tonight with the extra boys tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!