Super Sports & More Swap 2013~Closed

You guys are not going to believe what came in the mail today...Tracy's package that she mailed April 4th!! :confused: So sorry you re-did all your groups and sent another one Tracy! I'll send you everything back with your package.

Darn Postal Service!! Glad everything was finally accounted for after all-better late than never.

I had a swap on another forum where one package came from Oregon to North Dakota but spent 20 days in New York! Why did it go all the way to New York in the first place? Luckily, she had mailed it early so we were fine with the due date.

Everything is postal!!:) Still have extra boys at the house so I haven't had time to finish the slideshow yet. Will work on getting that up tonight!!:)

Love all the pieces! can't wait to get my box and start working on Megan's dance and choir photos!

great job Anne, thanks for hostessing! already been over to the new swap thread!

Love all the pieces! can't wait to get my box and start working on Megan's dance and choir photos!

great job Anne, thanks for hostessing! already been over to the new swap thread!

I think they all turned out super cute!!
Photobucket was not being very user-friendly-can't figure out how to make slideshows like I used to.:confused3 So I just did it another way...ended up working, just different.

I think they all turned out super cute!!
Photobucket was not being very user-friendly-can't figure out how to make slideshows like I used to.:confused3 So I just did it another way...ended up working, just different.

I hear you, since they switched it all up, its gotten more confusing :crazy2:

I hear you, since they switched it all up, its gotten more confusing :crazy2:

I thought it was just me?? Glad to know others don't like the new format. I find it harder to edit, resize, group my photos-everything. The old site was so simple!! I think it is visually more modern/pleasing but the usage is confusing.:sad2:

Anyway, the slideshow looks great however you did it. Thanks for all your hard work as our hostess, Anne!!!:flower3:

You guys are not going to believe what came in the mail today...Tracy's package that she mailed April 4th!! :confused: So sorry you re-did all your groups and sent another one Tracy! I'll send you everything back with your package.

Everything is swapped out and ready to go to the p.o. in the morning. Working on the slide show-hope to get up tonight but we're heading out to baseball practice now, then 4 boys are spending the night, so it may be tomorrow. I'll let you know when your package is on its way to you!

Go Figure, well glad it's not lost in the void of the postal system. You could have give everyone double ;)

Looking forward to getting it back, the slide show looks great!

got my pretty goodies! made my grumpies from choir rehearsal go away! LOVE everything and can't wait to put them all to great use!

thanks again Anne for hostessing :goodvibes

My box arrived today! Thanks ladies and thanks Anne for hosting :)

I received my package today. I love all my pieces!! Thanks ladies & thanks for hosting Anne!

I already used both sets of pages and a couple other titles for Megan's dance and choir photos!
will get them posted on the virtual thread if photobucket will cooperate with me today!
loved how they all turned out!

I already used both sets of pages and a couple other titles for Megan's dance and choir photos!
will get them posted on the virtual thread if photobucket will cooperate with me today!

I already used my hockey pieces also! I'll be using my dance pieces soon-my little 3 year old niece was in Cinderella last year-the pictures are darling! She was a Spring Sprite and carried Cinderella's shoes.:)

I already used my hockey pieces also! I'll be using my dance pieces soon-my little 3 year old niece was in Cinderella last year-the pictures are darling! She was a Spring Sprite and carried Cinderella's shoes.:)

You ladies are fast!! Feel free to post pics on this thread too. Can't wait to see your pages!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!