Superstar Shuttle Service

Frank4202

Mouseketeer
Done Disney tons of times, looking for something different. We always use the Magical Express to WDW from MCO and back but I see Universal charges for this service. I was reading on their website that you go to a designated area on Level 1 of MCO. I've been many times but dont think we have seen this area. Can anyone tell me where exactly this is? Pictures would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

-Frank

Frank, I wouldn't use the Super Star Shuttle you're better off hiring a private company. Many here including myself now use Tony Hinds http://taxi-mco.com/Drivers/Tony Hinds.htm. He is excellent!!! Just email him or give him a call and he'll almost immediately get back to you. You can use him round trip if need be. Last year we only went to Universal and used him round trip from the airport to resort and back. This year we are starting at UO and then going to WDW so we are using Tony from the airport to UO and then from UO to WDW, then at the end of our trip taking the Magical Express back to the airport.

Done Disney tons of times, looking for something different. We always use the Magical Express to WDW from MCO and back but I see Universal charges for this service. I was reading on their website that you go to a designated area on Level 1 of MCO. I've been many times but dont think we have seen this area. Can anyone tell me where exactly this is? Pictures would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

-Frank

Once you are in the main terminal building (after the monorail), follow the signs for baggage claim - this is on level 2. Once you pick up your bags, head down to level 1 which is where all the ground transportation are - cabs, shuttles, etc. all pick up here. There will be plenty of signage and staff members there to direct you to where you need to go from there.

The SuperStar Shuttle FAQ also says:

"Once I book where can I find the pickup information for the Universal’s SuperStar Shuttle?
All arrival and departure information will be supplied in your E-Travel Document. This will contain exact information for your arrival that airport and specific instructions on how to pick up Universal’s SuperStar Shuttle."

We've used the Universal shuttle service. It was $36/per person(adults, children 3-9 are $26) round trip. It's a small bus and we waited a few minutes for it to arrive. We were on the shuttle with 2 other parties. Our first stop was Portofino Bay and we were the next stop at Hard Rock. From waiting to arrival at the hotel was less than an hour. Our return trip to the airport was fine, too. The shuttle showed up on time and we were at the airport a little over 2 hours before departure.

We've also used Tony Hinds. He and his drivers are wonderful! The cost for a round trip is approximately $100 round trip- but he holds up to 10. So, he is cheaper if you have a bigger party. He will only be driving your party so no extra stops. He will make a grocery stop as well.

We had no issues with either shuttle service. It depends on your individual needs and choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!