Supplies in Room

SimbaCub

DVC Member
I am making my list of things to bring to BCV and was asked by 1 of my guests if the kitchens in the 1 bedrooms have a blender. I realized I didn't know so I said I know where to find the answer, the DIS!! Does anybody know if there is a blender? What type of pots/pans?

THANKS!!

SimbaCub
BCV 17 Hours!!

Yes, at least they do at OKW. If there is not one, just call houskeeping, and they will bring it right up.

dianeschlicht,
THANKS!! I couldn't remember due to all the excitement at going home!! :teeth:

SimbaCub

The blender does come in handy! One morning I went to use the blender & part of the lid was missing. I called housekeeping & within minutes I had a brand new blender.

JudithM,
I have friends staying in the "studio" part of a 2 bedroom and we want to make milkshakes for their DDs--8 and 10. I figured I better check before I leave or risk having their little hearts broken, though Beaches and Cream is just a little walk away and no mess to clean up!! :D

SimbaCub

There is a listing of supplies in the One-Bedroom Villas kitchens and closets on AllEarsNet.com, SimbaCub. A blender (and electric mixer) is listed as being available upon request. Hope this information helps and was not too late. Have a great trip!! http://allearsnet.com/acc/bwv_kit.htm

kt-scarlett,
THANKS!! I can now tell the others what we do have and oddly enough my memory was mostly correct!! Guess it must be long term as I think short term has already gone on vacation!! :D

SimbaCub

Old thread, but maybe someone can answer this question.

I reviewed the list on the allears link. I didn't see laundry detergent???

First trip home using points...We leave in 11 days for 10 days.....:banana:

A single-load box of tide is provided in one bedroom and larger units, not in studios. Additional detergent can be purchased at the resort store, or you can bring it in your luggage :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter