• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suprise Mornings/Early Entry News (may be old but new to me)

DisLUV

DIS Veteran
M just booked a suprise trip to WDW for this Dec for my Wife. (Booked a WL Honeymoon Suite and she has no idea) When we got our reservation in the mail it came with a weird and troubleing insert. I will try to describe it a little and if no one has seen it reply and i will post more.

It pretty much says that people were not taking advantage Early entry and that most guest wanted more character greetings so instead of reinstating Suprise mornings now resort guest will will be able to meet disney characters at their resort. Is this new news and I am behind times or have I found something. Also one more comment, from this board i have found that most people liked the Early Entry and where participating. Now if people wanted more characters then I could see doing this but I can tell by the cross section of the Population here that putting suprise mornings back on would have been much more popular.

thanks for letting me vent

Eary Entry was cutt last Oct/Nov as a cost cutting measure. Many people have been and still are upset over this. The message they sent you is total hogwash. They took two completely different ideas and joined them together to make them apprear as if they were doing you a favor. EE was not cancled due to onsite guest not using the perk, rather it was cancled due to Disney's troubles with ABC,Go.com and other bad investments they have been making over the last 5 years.

If you do a search for Early Entry you will find well over 100 post on this subject.

Disney's current stand on the subject is that they may reinstate it if customer demand is high enough. So you can do what the rest of us who care have done and write, phone, email to Disney to let them know how you feel. Don't pass up a chance to let them know how you feel when your there too. Just make sure you talk to the right people(Mangment) as the regular workers really don't have any stroke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter